Search found 944 matches

by SnuggleBunnies
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:19 am
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: Rivoli 1797
Replies: 11
Views: 418

Re: Rivoli 1797

Hmm, I've played and won as both sides in MP, but haven't played it in SP, where undoubtedly the AI units are given qualitative advantages
by SnuggleBunnies
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:47 am
Forum: Field of Glory II
Topic: Blocked Break Offs
Replies: 79
Views: 2304

Re: Blocked Break Offs

What if you gave light troops only the ability to Fall Back in place? That could make them too wiggly, I suppose. Would it be possible to code it so that light troops only could Fall Back in place, but only after Impact? Though that is many things for players to remember.
by SnuggleBunnies
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:20 am
Forum: Field of Glory II
Topic: Blocked Break Offs
Replies: 79
Views: 2304

Re: Blocked Break Offs

Another possibility would be to make it so that non-light troops do not turn the whole unit to face light troops if that would expose them to a flank attack by non-light troops next turn. (Treat the light troops with the contempt they deserve). That would give them 3 rounds of melee to rout the lig...
by SnuggleBunnies
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:50 pm
Forum: Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues
Topic: Round 1 Challenges
Replies: 5
Views: 264

Re: Round 1 Challenges

Excellent, all my games have started. GL and HF all!
by SnuggleBunnies
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:31 am
Forum: Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues
Topic: Round 1 Challenges
Replies: 5
Views: 264

Re: Round 1 Challenges

I have accepted a correct challenge from GDod. I am waiting on LFDLM to rehost his challenges - they are currently Very Large and should be Large. I am waiting on GentlemanRanker to host games, and waiting on Baldrick for password confirmation.

Cheers. GL and HF.
by SnuggleBunnies
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:21 pm
Forum: Field of Glory II
Topic: Anybody figured out how to use 'Abid al-shira?
Replies: 27
Views: 1126

Re: Anybody figured out how to use 'Abid al-shira?

Well many armies in that region are fielding Defensive Spears, which would be at -100POA when charging Light Spears. But yeah overall they're a subpar unit that you bring when you don't have anything better but you desperately need some infantry.
by SnuggleBunnies
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Early Middle Ages: arrange your matches here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Khorasanian 821-1003 with Dailami 928-1055 allies) challenges Triarii (Spanish 900-1049AD with Andalusian allies 756-1049AD)

pw Snuggles
PM sent
by SnuggleBunnies
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:29 am
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Late Antiquity: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Byzantine) defeats paulmcneil (Ancient British) 59-32

GG
by SnuggleBunnies
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:59 am
Forum: Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues
Topic: 2020 team event - excursion programme
Replies: 7
Views: 267

Re: 2020 team event - excursion programme

stockwellpete wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:55 pm
Oi! You're nicking my rules! :lol: :lol:
They're good rules tho!
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:59 pm
Forum: Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues
Topic: 2020 team event - excursion programme
Replies: 7
Views: 267

Re: 2020 team event - excursion programme

I would advocate for that being a draw. Otherwise people might feel encouraged to camp out after achieving even a small lead like that. I agree that this isn't a super competitive affair; thus having the scoring encourage aggression would be good I think. "Winning league points Points will be awarde...
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:09 pm
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Biblical: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Medes) defeats youngr (Babylonians) 51-23

GG
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:04 pm
Forum: Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues
Topic: 2020 team event - excursion programme
Replies: 7
Views: 267

Re: 2020 team event - excursion programme

Win game without breaking the enemy? Shouldn't that just be a draw? Why not use the current FoG2DL rules for scoring?
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:12 am
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Early Middle Ages: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Khorasanian) defeats Geffalrus (Indian) 43-10

GG
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:08 am
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Biblical: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Medes) defeats XLegione (Lydian) 58-33

GG
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:04 am
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Late Antiquity: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Byzantine) defeats Morbio (Roman) 64-42

GG
by SnuggleBunnies
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:13 am
Forum: Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues
Topic: 2020 team event call for players
Replies: 36
Views: 1413

Re: 2020 team event call for players

Indeed, please join us
by SnuggleBunnies
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:49 pm
Forum: Field of Glory II
Topic: Pursuit and probabilities
Replies: 7
Views: 562

Re: Pursuit and probabilities

Troops pursuing and being pursued have a 25% chance of moving less than normal, 50% normal, 25% chance of more.
by SnuggleBunnies
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:42 pm
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Late Antiquity: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Byzantine) defeats harveylh (Breton) 59-34

GG. A close run thing.
by SnuggleBunnies
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 am
Forum: Field of Glory II Digital League
Topic: The Dustbin
Replies: 12744
Views: 407047

Re: Early Middle Ages: winners post your results here . . .

Division A

SnuggleBunnies (Khorasanian) defeats rbodleyscott (Viking) 62-49

GG
by SnuggleBunnies
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:04 pm
Forum: Field of Glory II
Topic: Which Armies/Units would you like to see
Replies: 30
Views: 2937

Re: Which Armies/Units would you like to see

We might see Homeric if the future Biblical DLC includes Mycenae etc.

Go to advanced search