Board/Dice Games for Mobile?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bimbinikris
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Board/Dice Games for Mobile?

Post by bimbinikris » Wed May 11, 2016 7:30 am

Any board game for mobile devices? I have searched app markets and I am looking for games similar to dungeons and dragons, snake and ladders or game of dice. I just enjoyed playing board games and it's easier to play them in digital version due to it's automatic score counting than the traditional setup.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Board/Dice Games for Mobile?

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon May 23, 2016 9:23 am

Battle of the Bulge is probably the best fit for now. There is also Qvadriga and soon Heroes of Normandie.

friendlysnail
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Board/Dice Games for Mobile?

Post by friendlysnail » Sun May 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Maybe you will find interesting this one.
Desert Fox
short game description
Within this turn-by-turn strategy game set in WWII North Africa, you play as either as the Allies' commander Bernard Montgomery or the Axis' Erwin Rommel and try to out-plan and outmaneuver your opponent—an AI, a friend, or online stranger—across the sprawling desert sands. As in the real war, success in Desert Fox largely relies on managing your supply train and interrupting your opponent's—the crucial factor that eventually stopped Rommel from advancing into Egypt. The gameplay is surprisingly intuitive, and because there's plenty of room for strategic choice (despite of the game's roots in historical fact), each new attempt feels different from the last.

Return to “General Discussion”