Field of Glory II Converter

Moderator: Slitherine Core

RyanTyler
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Field of Glory II Converter

Post by RyanTyler » Mon May 06, 2019 5:34 am

I am curious if hypothetically it would be possible to fight out my Imperator: Rome battles in Field of Glory II. Sarkari ResultPnr Statusshowbox For anyone who doesn't know FOG2 is a tactical wargame brought from tabletop. I recall that their was a Europa to Total War converter at one point so that is why I was curious. Thanks!
Last edited by RyanTyler on Sat May 11, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Field of Glory II Converter

Post by zakblood » Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 am

while i'm not the developer, or staff here, my thoughts would be NO, the game Field of Glory Empires which is coming out has already FOG2 battle ability built into it, so can't see the developers of either letting it be used for another, and if anyone else tried, i'm sure the weight of law would rain down upon them for trying.

welcome to the forum

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Field of Glory II Converter

Post by pipfromslitherine » Mon May 06, 2019 2:44 pm

In truth you could perhaps do it, but it would require the ability to output files from Imperator and then write scripting to read them into FoG2 and then the reverse to import them back to the other game. This would likely have to be rigged up via the specialized functions we have implemented for Empires+FoG2. So it is (perhaps) doable, but I don't know that anyone would actually be able to do it :)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “General Discussion”