Close combat: bloody first or panzer corps for console (ps4,Xbox)

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Marco14269
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Close combat: bloody first or panzer corps for console (ps4,Xbox)

Post by Marco14269 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:09 am

Are these games going to be for console? I ask this because I love them so much and I don't have a good pc so I can't play them, but I always watch them on YouTube. I would love more slitherine games on console... I have battle of the bulge and drive on moscow (I've plated battle of the bulge) aaand the fact that I can't play close combat and panzer corps make me mad :roll:

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Close combat: bloody first or panzer corps for console (ps4,Xbox)

Post by pipfromslitherine » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 pm

CC:TBF would be a tough fit on console I think, mainly from a UI standpoint - RTS games tend to be hard to play on console. PzC2 is being developed with an eye to console potential (though no promises!) and until then you could take a look at Order of Battle which is coming to console Soon(tm).

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Marco14269

Post by Marco14269 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:07 pm

pipfromslitherine wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 pm
CC:TBF would be a tough fit on console I think, mainly from a UI standpoint - RTS games tend to be hard to play on console. PzC2 is being developed with an eye to console potential (though no promises!) and until then you could take a look at Order of Battle which is coming to console Soon(tm).

Cheers

Pip
Thank you for replying. I ask this because on console there are many ppl that would love to play these games (like me) and I think you could do good sales with them... In fact, when I saw, battle of the bulge and drive on moscow, I immediately bought them. Btw drive on moscow is a bit difficult xD when is out order of battle? Oh and I have one last question: Is there any chance of Gary's brisbys war in the east/west or decisive campaigns to come on console?

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 pm

While it's hard to be definitive, I think I can say that the chances of Wit* coming to console is very (very) slim indeed :)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Marco14269

Post by Marco14269 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:44 pm

pipfromslitherine wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 pm
While it's hard to be definitive, I think I can say that the chances of Wit* coming to console is very (very) slim indeed :)

Cheers

Pip
Oh, ok. :cry: Thank you

Marco14269

Post by Marco14269 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:49 am

pipfromslitherine wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 pm

Cheers

Pip
I never heard order of battle world war II :oops: ... I watched some videos and I love it! Is like panzer corps! When will it be out on console?

Return to “General Discussion”