Mac Publisher

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

scarfacetarraff
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Mac Publisher

Post by scarfacetarraff » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Have you guys secured a Mac publisher yet? Freeverse did a fine job with the previous Commander games. They've since been bought by a company (?) that publishes iPhone games exclusively. And, Freeverse has been pretty much dedicated to the iPhone for some time now. Anyway,...looking forward to hearing who will cover the Mac port.
"Hasta la victoria siempre!"
Legion (Mac/iPad), Spartan (Mac), GoT (Mac), Legion Arena (Mac), CEaW (Mac/DS), CNaW (Mac), HGE: Rome (DS), Egypt: EaE (iPad), FoG (Mac), Battle Academy (Mac/iPad), Unity of Command (Mac), CTGW (iPad)

adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm

We are doing the Mac port ourselves. Slitherine will publish it. iPhone version I cannot comment on, also depends on the succes of the PC/MAC version I think.

scarfacetarraff

Post by scarfacetarraff » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm

adherbal wrote:We are doing the Mac port ourselves. Slitherine will publish it. iPhone version I cannot comment on, also depends on the succes of the PC/MAC version I think.
Good to hear. Will it be a simultaneous PC/Mac release? Will you be seeking external testers? Definitely interested, if so.
"Hasta la victoria siempre!"
Legion (Mac/iPad), Spartan (Mac), GoT (Mac), Legion Arena (Mac), CEaW (Mac/DS), CNaW (Mac), HGE: Rome (DS), Egypt: EaE (iPad), FoG (Mac), Battle Academy (Mac/iPad), Unity of Command (Mac), CTGW (iPad)

adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm

We'll work on the MAC port after the PC version is completed. But I can't tell you how soon it will be done - it depends on how long it takes. Might be a simultanious release, might be a couple of months in between.

Return to “Commander - The Great War”