War with Spain....

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

Hammer4000
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

War with Spain....

Post by Hammer4000 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Playing Entente campaign balanced 1914 game. Its been well 80 turns,Ottoman's are knocked out, and even though the Central powers are getting weaker, there still holding. In Early 1917 i invaded Spain, i figured it would be an easy annex, then pull supplies and troops to the West Front. I had most of Spain except Madrid and a few citys, by mid 1917, I thought i was going to fully destroy them with in a few turns. Mid-Late 1917 i go to war with the Netherlands,why not, i do my own random dice roll war entry's

I started to notice that Spain had 5 Infantry units already, not counting a few citys he sneaked into and who knows whats in them, plus a few garrisons. Madrid had a production of 44 in my game, its in red though so who knows how high it really is, but i can't complete right now with them. There OUT producing me..there the same as Berlin in PP!!

Umeu
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: War with Spain....

Post by Umeu » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 pm

serves you right :P
Check out Project: IMBA, the balance mod for the multiplayer section of Commander: the Great War. Your input is appreciated! viewtopic.php?f=218&t=39677

Return to “Commander - The Great War”