WW1 Sealion?

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

WW1 Sealion?

Post by LandMarine47 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:53 am

Has anyone ever attempted something this crazy? And won?
The craziest thing I've done is declared war, and even invade the US via Canada (Britain reclaimed the 13 Colonies :wink:)

Yote
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: WW1 Sealion?

Post by Yote » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:22 am

One opponent did try it on me, before we had the small garrison unit. I also did not think he or she would try something so crazy, so troops landed in Scapa Flow and Aberdeen while my navy was too far to the south, and landed on irish soil with one single unit before I chased his naval units off.
Had newly formed troops in Great Britain though, so managed to move in and contain him, and ultimately chased him off both Ireland and mainland Britain. He kept Scapa Flow until the end of the game, however. The whole thing disrupted the british war effort for quite awhile, so it was worth it for my opponent.

FOARP
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: WW1 Sealion?

Post by FOARP » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Yeah, it's not hard to do, though the whole having to have a capital to get full supply thing does make it unnecessarily difficult.

Return to “Commander - The Great War”