Release date for iOS?

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

best75
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Release date for iOS?

Post by best75 »

Was expecting the release date to be a bit sooner but I can wait
Parkingtigers
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Parkingtigers »

Would be nice to get a confirmation on the price. I'm assuming $20 as with BA and Panzer Corps. I put some credit on my iTunes as soon as I saw the announcement of this game's release date. Didn't know much about this game, but have been watching some videos and I need this game in my life. Also, some details on approximate install size. I'm rocking a 16 GB iPad so things get tight at times.

Whatever though, it's going to be a minute one purchase once midnight hits in two weeks. Thanks to all concerned at Lordz and Slitherine etc for continuing to support quality wargaming on iPad.
Darrell999

Post by Darrell999 »

lordzimoa, can you tell us how much storage space this will take up on the iPad?
Huskie
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Huskie »

lordzimoa wrote:Hi guys,

We found some more MP replay crashes between iPad and PC games, they have to be fixed and I hope to send a new version to Apple today or tomorrow.

Our aim still is to release end of this month both the iPad version as the new PC patch, but only if we have fixed the MP replay bugs... fingers crossed and I keep you all updated.
Good luck! Hope that bug is ironed out as it seems there are a few who are waiting for the iPad version to release at the end of this month. I'm also looking forward to the release as there will be a lot more players to battle it out in mutliplayer x3 ^^ ;)
Mythbuster
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Mythbuster »

Hi,
when will be the release time? Midnight? :)

This is a first minute must have download for me ... :mrgreen:

Regards,
MB

Return to “Commander - The Great War”