Balance

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

BattlevonWar
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Balance

Post by BattlevonWar » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am

I challenge the best player out there? I think I have played two of them to beat me as The Entente. As predicted my last two games went as such... CP at best pushed back the Russians, Serbians and French and enjoys early success. If she cannot win in 1914, game is over. I come back after Paris was besieged and Belgrade had fallen since I have never played a Full Entente game and won with about 20 airships... 5 bombers... in 1915??????????????? Okay, now I have half The Ottoman Empire in 1915 at my feet and all the CP gets out of this is some cheap subs and a Zeppelin in 1914...

To boot, I have about 125 PPs to spare and I'm not even bothering to cover my convoys very well just waiting to get America :lol: It's a fixed game, for me I have played many CP games.. So if you're out there, the Best CP Player? I dare you to even dream of trying and post up the AAR if you want. There is no way the CP can win with even a very poor 1st time Entente Player, good lord, against a quality Entente player I have seen that. Getting Belgium, near impossible...

Turbo624
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Balance

Post by Turbo624 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:50 pm

This game needs a majorv re-writes. The faction balance is ridicious. There is no real incentive to build labs or more shell production as the math is hosed. As Entente, just spam airships and bombers and you destroy the western front. The russians steamroll the Germans and Austria in the East. The UK builds units in Egypt and quickly blows through the Ottomans. Game is a complete joke, and the joke is on everyone that bought it.

Return to “Commander - The Great War”