AI and arty

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

ivanov
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

AI and arty

Post by ivanov »

I'm just poking around trying to learn the game. I've noticed immediately that AI tends to move it's artillery to the first line and while it's more resilient than in other games, the arty get wiped out pretty quickly. Is there any particular reason behind such behaviour or it's just a bad AI?
Mickey Mouse

\m/ \m/
nehi
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: AI and arty

Post by nehi »

ivanov wrote:I'm just poking around trying to learn the game. I've noticed immediately that AI tends to move it's artillery to the first line and while it's more resilient than in other games, the arty get wiped out pretty quickly. Is there any particular reason behind such behaviour or it's just a bad AI?
it was something like pointless "improvement", try to help ai, but it fails as ai is using arties or aircrafts as first liners... i guess in 1.5x it wasnt there

ai games are just as good as tutorial before mp games now

when u hold close lines with ais, it looks not so bad, but when there is some free space, its just like lotto which units will ai place in there

vs humans is deadly to give any space for free, vs ai its kinda exploit, which can make its line of defense more vulnerable

Return to “Commander - The Great War”