Are these the right install files?

Tech support for Battle Academy

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

axl430
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Are these the right install files?

Post by axl430 »

I purchased Battle Academy during the holiday sale. I ordered the boxed edition for MAC as I like to have a physical copy. When I received the CD in the mail, the box said PC CD. I contacted Slitherine to see if I should open the box or wait for the MAC version to be sent. They stated the art work is not changed for the MAC version and I should open it. I opened the CD and inserted it into my MAC. The finder shows 2 files:

AutoRun.inf
BattleAcademy-Full-Multilang-160.exe

Neither of these work. I did some internet searching and these appear to be windows files. I have since sent 2 emails to Slitherine but they have not responded. Before I continue sending emails, can someone please confirm that I did not receive the proper disk or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

Ticket#2019012510000077
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Are these the right install files?

Post by zakblood »

i also have no idea on the content on the Mac version, being only a pc support person, but yes that does seem like the pc one again i'm sorry to say, as mac only supports exe files through boot camp type programs, and not a direct installer
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Are these the right install files?

Post by VPaulus »

We have responded to your Ticket#2019012510000077 on the 30th of December. Please check your spambox.

Return to “Battle Academy : Tech Support”