Japan

Modders can post their questions on scripting and more.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Fluffi
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Japan

Post by Fluffi »

Great! Hope to see the Japanese in BA2!
pi_ta_
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by pi_ta_ »

I don't know what language it is, maybe Chinese, but in the Japan vs Soviet Skirmish, it is not Japanese.
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

pi_ta_ wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:15 am I don't know what language it is, maybe Chinese, but in the Japan vs Soviet Skirmish, it is not Japanese.

Well spotted! Apart from the Banzai cry, I believe they are some Chinese voices that I came across from another game. I am not even too sure what they are saying, they are just in the mod to provide some "atmosphere" for uneducated western ears, with profuse apologies to any Japanese or Chinese speakers who maybe offended. They certainly sound better than using the standard German voices for the Axis side. I am a private individual, not a major games company with vast resources at my disposal, I do not speak Japanese, and have no Japanese friends, so if you or anyone else would like to provide me with 20 plus suitable Japanese WW2 action phrases I will gladly put them in the mod.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.

Return to “Battle Academy : Modders Corner ”