Ba 1 for MacOSX User

Modders can post their questions on scripting and more.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

rwm59
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Ba 1 for MacOSX User

Post by rwm59 »

Hello folks,
I've just installed and play with BA1 on my iMac ( yosemite 10.10.2 ). All is nice and I really appreciate this game ( the best after the old Close combat for mac on the '90 ) .
-- I got problem to understand How to create a Mod on the Mod section.. is there anywhwre a kind of manual ?
-- are a Macos BA comunity ? I'm not sure but reading in many post seem the mods are only for pC ( even for iPad is different..)
last but not least : is there a way to play the allies side campaign like german ? it seem stupid but to do this I has bought the only 2 german campaign .. ( france and rommel).
it is quite boring can't play the other side from the german front...
many thanks at everyone can help me...
Ric
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Ba 1 for MacOSX User

Post by zakblood »

might get a better reply or be seen by more people if you posted it in here tbh,

viewforum.php?f=87

and welcome to the forum, glad you liked the game, hope someone answers your question and gives you the answer you want to hear :wink:
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Ba 1 for MacOSX User

Post by JosephM »

Hello RWM,

I'll move the post to the Modder's Corner of the BA1 forum. The game can be modded, but unfortunately I don't know enough about the specifics of modding the game ot advise. In Zakblood's post he gives you the link to the main forum, and the sub-forums you are best posting in are the "Modder's Corner" or "Scenario Design" subforums, as these deal with modding the game.

Return to “Battle Academy : Modders Corner ”