iPad Mini Game crashing on multiplayer

Download scenarios and talk about scenario design.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

skipper1942
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

iPad Mini Game crashing on multiplayer

Post by skipper1942 »

Hi there,

My game keeps crashing when I open a multiplayer game of the Amaris Pacific War Midway Scenario, sometimes when I open it, sometimes when I select a particular unit, sometimes when I try to save it, and sometimes when I try to end a turn. Though Amaris said the mod is not for iPad I've up to now found it works relatively fine. On some occasions I've found it necessary to save a turn a few times and the system has now directed me here with a message that suggests the problem is with the PBEM system rather than the mod or my device. Please help.

Cheers and many thanks
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: iPad Mini Game crashing on multiplayer

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum, regarding your question, anything to do with none pc questions, please send a question and wait for a reply from full staff support over at,

support@slitherine.co.uk

and they we will forward the message for you to the right department person who deals with it, thanks
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello Skipper,

Sorry, but on this Zakblood is unfortunately mistaken. On Support we can only help with the official scenarios, not with modded scenarios, so it is best to ask the question in the Modding/Scenario Design forum where the community can advise on this, as it might be that there is an issue with this scenario, or more likely that the scenario is too resource-intensive for use on an iPad. I've moved this thread to that forum so hopefully someone can advise there
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

ah my mistake, didn't know it was a mod, and not a developer made one, my bad :cry:
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

It is likely that it is using too much memory, the amount you are allowed often changes based on other apps. You could try a hard restart of the device and see if it give the mod more stability.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Battle Academy : Scenario Design”