Games which one is your favorite place?

Got a great idea for a game - why not post it here!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Kristopher587
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Games which one is your favorite place?

Post by Kristopher587 »

Hello,

According to the title which is you favorite place to play different games. I mean from website or google play store? Recently I have taken a new Android device for myself. I am waiting for your feedback where is the best place Google play store or website?

Thank you!
friendlysnail
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Games which one is your favorite place?

Post by friendlysnail »

I prefer Google play store for Android. It's more convenient for me.
CameronNelson
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by CameronNelson »

Kristopher587 wrote:Hello,

According to the title which is you favorite place to play different games. I mean from website or google play store? Recently I have taken a new Android device for myself. I am waiting for your feedback where is the best edited Google play store or website?

Thank you!

Personally I use Google play store, and 2048 is one of my favourite games.
Last edited by zakblood on Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited out links
Those who throw dirt only lose ground
GodzillaWanna

Post by GodzillaWanna »

Of all kinds of games, I prefer online games without downloads to which I can play from my smarphone at a time convenient for me
Last edited by zakblood on Wed May 30, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dannysmith

Post by dannysmith »

Yesterday I finished again Half Life 2, I mean I completed episode two and it was gorgeous as always, however the end of it is sooo intriguing that it's really a pain to wait for so long for releasing of the third one... Sometimes I think that it won't be released at all and that's extremely sad because I want to know so much what will be the end of this amazing story. Half Life 2 is one of the best games in my opinion and I think it deserves finally a good ending :rolleyes:
And in general I can't say that I'm a huge gamer, however I like to play sometimes in various ones if I want to relax during my free time :) My favourite ones are also BloodRayne, GTA series, Hitman, AlienVSPredator, Chaser, Prey, Serious Sam (but only the first one among all parts) and Painkiller. I like to play sometimes in flash ones and mmorg, especially The World Of Warcraft and Shaiya. And gambling is my other favourite type, I like edited and poker the most of all.
I also want to try Portal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game) too, as I know it was made by those guys who made Half Life 2 and got many positive reviews, I'm really curious if it's really so cool as it's said by many guys :)
Last edited by zakblood on Wed May 30, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Game Ideas”