Panzer Korps Remake/Idea and or Remaster Problem

Got a great idea for a game - why not post it here!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

agenthunk
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Panzer Korps Remake/Idea and or Remaster Problem

Post by agenthunk » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:17 pm

are they going to add the animations?I don't like playing any panzer general series without animations....I hate boom boom and unit disappears without how?a visual is important.I am fucking angry that slitherine did not add the animations..this game is not a remake or remaster if they do not copy every single menu function or feature.
I hated the other general games without animations...the animations is what made the game draw players back and to this day..years later I am being drawn back to plat panzer general again on 3+.

I want my complaint and protests to be sent to the creators of this game.I am not happy with the remake or remaster..it left out the most important part of the panzer general game...animations.

PeteMitchell_2
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: Panzer Korps Remake/Idea and or Remaster Problem

Post by PeteMitchell_2 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm

With animations, do you mean what you saw through the binoculars?
panzergeneral.png
panzergeneral.png (220.46 KiB) Viewed 850 times

kondi754
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by kondi754 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 pm

agenthunk wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:17 pm
are they going to add the animations?I don't like playing any panzer general series without animations....I hate boom boom and unit disappears without how?a visual is important.I am fucking angry that slitherine did not add the animations..this game is not a remake or remaster if they do not copy every single menu function or feature.
I hated the other general games without animations...the animations is what made the game draw players back and to this day..years later I am being drawn back to plat panzer general again on 3+.

I want my complaint and protests to be sent to the creators of this game.I am not happy with the remake or remaster..it left out the most important part of the panzer general game...animations.
I see that the "animations" is the word you like very much...

agenthunk

Post by agenthunk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:45 pm

They did not Successfully complete the Objective.the objective was to remake the game exactly like the original...they failed to add the two small animations window for every unit in the game ...the original has it beat in that field.
to this day the game Panzer General keeps drawing me back to play,because it has those animations for every combat.

Return to “Game Ideas”