Re-download?

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Spechtmeise
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re-download?

Post by Spechtmeise »

Is there a way to re-download CNAW? I had to make a clean Vista install and to my horror Windows own backup tool has not backed up many of the files I stored, including, unfortunately, the CNAW setup file. The order number for CNAW is 5090716515. Thanks in advance.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It depends how long agao you ordered. Go to www.findmyorder.com and look up your order. DR allow you to downlod the file for a couple of months after purchase but with extended downlaod I think it's 2 years. If you are not able to download it I think you purchase extended download for a few dollars to reactivate the download.

I'd recommend backing up to CD as soon as you download it though to avoid the need for the extended downlaod service.
Camoto54
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Camoto54 »

Yesterday I dowloaded History Great Battles Medieval in a PC with ATI Raedon graphic card and do not run at all

I bought too the Extended Dowload Services and want to install the game in another PC with a nVidia card but i do not find in the web how to do it
May you help me ?

Armando Chamorro
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

I have responded to your ATI issue in the thread you opened.

You can just copy the installer across to your second machine - there is no need for additional downloads etc.

Cheers

Pip

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”