first BETA!

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

pomakli
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

first BETA!

Post by pomakli »

In facebook i read:

"For Panzer Corps we are preparing to go into first Beta."

When aprox.?
rayduhz
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by rayduhz »

niiiiiiice inquiring minds would like to know
Gear
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Gear »

"The first Beta`s will be for a small select group, but we will add more and more testers along the way. This week the application and registration procedure will start. You need an account at our publisher Slitherine, so for those who want to participate register at Slitherine."

They posted that on Facebook.
rayduhz
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by rayduhz »

thanks for the heads up
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We are now recruiting beta testers!

You can now apply here http://www.slitherine.com/beta_test/panzer_corps_pc

Get your applications in early! We expect demand to be significant for this one!
rayduhz
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by rayduhz »

*fingers crossed*
Gear

Post by Gear »

Hopefully it goes by first come, first serve :D
PoleCat
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Panzer Corps

Post by PoleCat »

Outstanding. I have been looking forward to the release of this game. I really enjoyed the entire 5 star series and loved the original Panzer General series. I have tried many games since then but never found them to be as fun and compelling as PG. None as much of a perfect balance of simplicity, battlefield strategy and fun. I have very high hopes for Panzer Corps.

I have submitted my application for the testing team and of course hope to be chosen to be one of the lucky few. I am an active beta tester for Eagle Dynamics and have been with them for over 4 years. We are currently testing A-10C for final release. Prior to this I also participated on the Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2 beta teams. I am hopeful that this experience although in a different genre, will be seen as a positive when making your choices for the testing team. I am familiar with and currently use the Mantis bug tracker for reporting bugs for ED on the A-10C project.

Congratulations again and best of luck on this project.

Paul "PoleCat" Johnston
Co-Wing Commander
104th Phoneix Virtual Fighter Squadron
http://www.104thphoenix.com
ED Beta Tester.
Akaoz
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Akaoz »

Signed up :-D

Been waitning for this game for over 10 years! :-p
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Signed up.

Of all the beta tests I've been in, this one has me the most excited. I hope I get in, but what I REALLY hope is that it becomes a meaningful beta, not just 'Ohh here's a preview to play early and for free'. If there are serious issues brought up in the beta, and these issues make it to live despite strong feedback and suggestions... we'll I just hope that isn't the case here.

Personally, I'm most interested in the multiplayer aspects. As awesome as an update to Panzer General will undoubtedly be, games these days typically need strong multiplayer systems to not only survive, but to grow and thrive long after release.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Just ask beta testers from our other games if we react to feedback - I'm sure they'll let you know! Without them our games would not be half as good as they are.
rayduhz
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by rayduhz »

iainmcneil wrote:Just ask beta testers from our other games if we react to feedback - I'm sure they'll let you know! Without them our games would not be half as good as they are.
Good to hear, the last thing I would like to see is a "closed minded" dev team.
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

rayduhz wrote: Good to hear, the last thing I would like to see is a "closed minded" dev team.
Indeed, unlike a certain other company which shall remain unnamed. Now I really want to get in this beta. Pretty please? lol

Return to “Panzer Corps”