Panzer Corps Cheat Codes and Hotkey List

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re:

Post by IckieStickie »

bones65 wrote:hopefully they can't use them in multiplayer!
Exactly!Glad to know they can't.
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Panzer Corps Cheat Codes and Hotkey List

Post by IckieStickie »

ivanov wrote:
El_Condoro wrote:Select the unit
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-C
type "exp 200" (2 stars)
then maybe Ctrl-Alt-Shift-C, "str 12" as well.

Is that what you did?
Ehm, no I was pressing Ctrl-Alt-Shift-C ---> "exp2" :oops: Then I tried "exp20" but did't get to "exp200" :shock:

It worked just perfectly. Thanks!
Hi,I've done the same here also and changed my exp too 200,however does this now effect the achievements?am I still able to complete these?or do I have to turn this back off guys thanks.
hs1611
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by hs1611 »

ptje63 wrote:Does a #core plus mean that the core is only affected for/on a particular battle, or is the core surplussed from then on?
It affects only that specific scenario.
ptje63
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by ptje63 »

Am I correct the only way to remove a unit within a scenario is by D (Disband)? There is no shortkey to move a (badly damaged) unit to the reserve pool and deploy a replacement unit?
TSPC37730

Post by TSPC37730 »

ptje63 wrote:Am I correct the only way to remove a unit within a scenario is by D (Disband)? There is no shortkey to move a (badly damaged) unit to the reserve pool and deploy a replacement unit?
That's the only way that I know of, UNLESS you are playing one of the Soviet Corps or GC West scenarios where there are certain marked "exit" hexes. In those cases, once the unit reaches the hex, it disappears back into your reserve corps & frees up a slot for you to deploy.
captainjack
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by captainjack »

Disbanding a unit in game doesn't give any prestige, but if you aren't short of prestige and need to free up a slot, there's no reason why not if the unit is one you don't much care about.
alo73
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by alo73 »

There are cheaters in multiplayer. Player-sytrig -. I played with him 2 times and I have all the equipment to 1943 he 1945 on any map.
ab067
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by ab067 »

Is there a hotkey for centering the map on a hex?

While cycling through my units, I sometimes find that the unit in a hex I am checking is off to the edge. I like to expand and shrink my viewing area while cycling through the hexes. By centering the map with a hotkey I won't screw up and move a unit accidently.

Can I use the editor to reassign a hotkey to do this function?
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

captainjack wrote:Disbanding a unit in game doesn't give any prestige, but if you aren't short of prestige and need to free up a slot, there's no reason why not if the unit is one you don't much care about.
Funny thing is, when I sometimes disband a unit it DOESN'T free up a slot, even though it's one of my core units!
I think it's the way the scen designer set it up or something, bleddy maths again..:)
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Funny thing is, when I sometimes disband a unit it DOESN'T free up a slot, even though it's one of my core units!
I think it's the way the scen designer set it up or something, bleddy maths again..:)
If you receive a free unit in a scenario, ie captured or other gift, it takes up a core slot.
This also affects the soft cap.

The designer can increase the number of core slots during the scenario, most don't.

Nico's Upgrade Project added evacuation slots, as I used them I started to notice the issue.

I suspect most PzC players never notice.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Elkarlo
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Elkarlo »

How do I see the casualties for the current scenario? C just gives my entire campaign, which isn't so useful imho
cw58
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by cw58 »

Please forgive me for resurrecting this thread almost 8 years after the OP, but I've discovered another cheat and this seems the most appropriate place to post it:

kills #N
replaces the current number of kills with #N

Edit: never mind. I didn't realize that the OP hadn't been updated. :oops: Someone else discovered the kills cheat about 5 years ago (see page 3 of thread). And evidently, there is a bonus cheat to add SE units (see page 4), though I did not test this.

Again, my apologies for bringing up this old thread. After all this time, I am still learning new things about this game. :wink:
MartinuZ
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by MartinuZ »

Iam confused. Why type this from the beginning?
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

MartinuZ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:52 pm Iam confused. Why type this from the beginning?
I assume your question is 'why cheat codes?'

From the front page of this thread.
lordzimoa wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:57 pm We use them for Beta testing, and modders can use them testing newly created scenarios/campaigns.

If players want to use them, it is up to them...
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

Dear developers on versions 1 .31 and 1.32 cheats do not work, what to do !?
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=76489

https://www.nd.ru/catalog/products/panzercorps/
Last edited by uzbek2012 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phair2
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by phair2 »

Is there a way to change a unit's skills? Like +5 Defense
RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by RobertCL »

Hi,

Is there a way to get back a unit in reserve list after I disbanded it ?

In Pazifik Korps if you deploy "Yorktow"n carrier, you imlmediately lose the scenario so I was forced to disband the unit.
But what if during the next scenarios I am asked to use the unit I disbanded ?

Sole solution is to restart the whole campaign ? by cheating and instantly win any scenario (but losing all experience) until I arrive to the scenario where I am asked to deploy Yorktown carrier unit ?

Using all eqpt cheat code does not work since carriers are not purchasable, furthermore this was surely a very specific unit.

Thx
captainjack

Post by captainjack »

If you hadn't played a turn, you could simply reload as allied player. Otherwise try restart scenario in the options menu. One of these should do what you want.

There is a bit more.
If you had disbanded an ordinary unit you could use all eqp to buy a replacement, exp and kills to set experience and kills and prestige to refund the cost. However if Yorktown is a named unit (that is given a particular nane in the scenario editor) then you can't bring it back as a named unit and would miss out on any scenarios that look for the named unit.
So you can bring back a Yorktown class carrier but not the Yorktown itself.

Hope this makes sense and (more importantly) that one of the first two options works.
muftugil

Post by muftugil »

This just happened to me and I found your post. I cannot understand how come AI has so much prestige. I am playing at the 4th difficulty (out of 5). I am trying to pull them into the city hexes to improve my odds.
dumbttt wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm I was forced to use the cheat codes for the first time ever last night. In vanilla Overlord, just when I was ready to push the Allies back into the English channel, the AI went nuts and bought about 20 Sherman Firefly tanks and threw them at me all at once. :evil: I had to give myself an extra 3000 prestige to save my core from annihilation. :wink: What the AI did was kind of odd though. If it had the prestige to begin with, why wait til they are down to 2 cities and almost wiped out to use them? Can the AI cheat when it is about to lose?

Return to “Panzer Corps”