OT: Unity of Command vs Time of Fury

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

freakinjstu
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

OT: Unity of Command vs Time of Fury

Post by freakinjstu » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm

I love PC but I need to spice things up a bit.

Anyone have an opinion about Unity of Command vs Time of Fury? Which is a better game? (given that I consider PC a 9.5)

TIA

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: OT: Unity of Command vs Time of Fury

Post by VPaulus » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Different games from what I've seen.
I have Unity of Command but haven't had the opportunity to really play it.
But I think it's more close to Panzer Corps style of game. More operational I mean.

produit
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by produit » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:55 am

Unity of Command is really a nice game, where the AI is really tough. It is a game where you think more about supply and the goal of each combat, than rolling over the ennemy like in Panzer Corps. It is a fast going game, where I had sometimes to restart 5 times the scenario to achieve a brillant victory, testing each time a new strategy.

I didn't played Time of Furry, but I don't think it is really different than Time of Wrath. The game must be more about a world map with technologies and world map during the whole war. But for this kind of scale and time span, I prefers the Hearts of Iron serie...

soldier
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by soldier » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am

Unity of Command is really a nice game, where the AI is really tough. It is a game where you think more about supply and the goal of each combat, than rolling over the ennemy like in Panzer Corps. It is a fast going game, where I had sometimes to restart 5 times the scenario to achieve a brillant victory, testing each time a new strategy.
+ 1
its a good, well produced title, i like PzC better though. Havn't played Time of Wrath.

Return to “Panzer Corps”