v1.21 Live!

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: v1.21 Live!

Post by VPaulus »

fliegenderstaub wrote:Is there any risk for the game and the gamesaves uninstalling the beta?
There shouldn't be any issue.
fliegenderstaub
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by fliegenderstaub »

Thanks, VPaulus! :) Worked!
...and like the once-mighty Mahi-Mahi, you will end
up on a poo-poo platter in the Tikki Hut of life! -Al Bundy -
bebro
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by bebro »

Thx for the patch, looking forward to the changelog :)
Brindlebane
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Brindlebane »

This is a great patch,i've played through the Polish campaign umpteen times,experimenting with what early units to use.Total restart once the patch came out and i've noticed small tweaks all over the place.Some really nice touches here and there.Many thanks.
Molon labe!
canuck97
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by canuck97 »

I've just installed the new patch 1.21 and everything's working fine. My Panzer Corps installation consists of the core game and the two add-ons Afrika Korps and Allied Corps. However, I'm planning to buy the Grand Campaign Mega Pack. So I was just wondering if it is possible to install the pack AFTER the new patch? Or do I have to re-install the whole thing? Thanks for hints!
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You should be able to install the pack without having to re-install the patch.
canuck97
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by canuck97 »

Okay, I'll try. Thanks for the quick response.
KeldorKatarn
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by KeldorKatarn »

If the game version still shows 1.21 after the GC installation it should be fine. Most changes were to the exe itself I believe. And if not you can always reinstall I'd guess since the patch installer probably checks the exe version and if that has changed it will allow the patch to be installed again I'd say.
Panzer Corps - Dossier Tool - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=39151
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7x2bHqAwUGeaD93VpLbEgw
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

KeldorKatarn wrote:If the game version still shows 1.21 after the GC installation it should be fine. Most changes were to the exe itself I believe. And if not you can always reinstall I'd guess since the patch installer probably checks the exe version and if that has changed it will allow the patch to be installed again I'd say.
Correct.
Victor_K
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Victor_K »

Thank you for all your hard work. So happy to be playing the DLC's again.
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks PzCorps team for this new patch! :-)
canuck97
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by canuck97 »

KeldorKatarn wrote:If the game version still shows 1.21 after the GC installation it should be fine. Most changes were to the exe itself I believe. And if not you can always reinstall I'd guess since the patch installer probably checks the exe version and if that has changed it will allow the patch to be installed again I'd say.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I've just bought and installed the GC mega pack and it still shows the 1.21 version. However, I'll re-install the patch and overwrite the files to be sure.
Reinhard
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Reinhard »

After the release of patch 1.21 remained unresolved following errors in the Russian localization.I am writing in Russian, so the translation is not a failure point. Hopefully, Rudankort understand.
«Библиотека»
Раздел «Классы юнитов» - «Разведка»: 6 строка «хотябы» (нужно раздельно).

Общие
При выборе опции «Сдаться» появляется сообщение «Ось сдались». В русском языке наименование «Ось» не использовалось, а использовалось «Страны Оси». На мой взгляд, правильнее будет "Страны Оси сдались".

Сценарии
Сценарий «Германия»: все союзники (и СССР, и США с Великобританией) в начальной позиции обращены на запад, хотя США с Великобританией атакуют с запада и должны быть обращены лицом на восток. Войска Германии, напротив, все обращены лицом на восток. Таким образом, «задом» встречают атакующих США и Великобританию. На мой взгляд, лучше разделить войска Германии на 2 части: одна обращена лицом к атакующим войскам СССР, другая – к войскам США и Великобритании.
Сценарий «Бенилюкс». В 1940 году такого наименования и объединения государств еще не существовало. Бенилюкс объединяет в себе Бельгию, Нидерланды и Люксембург.
Сценарий «Арденны». Если на карте навести указатель на город Антверпен, то всплывает неправильное наименование Антверп вместо Антверпен.
Сценарий «Оверлорд». Условия победы союзников «Удерживать Париж или как минимум 3 других объекта». Союзники атакуют и не могут удерживать Париж. В английской версии – Capture (Захватить).
Сценарий «Киев». Условия победы союзников «Захватить и удерживать по крайней мере один объект». СССР защищается, поэтому захватывать объект не нужно.
Сценарий «Ссора союзников»: Условия победы СССР «Удерживать по крайней мере 5 объекта». СССР атакует и не может удерживать объекты. В английской версии – Capture (Захватить).
Сценарий «Высадка в Анцио»: Условия победы Стран Оси «Удержать по крайней мере 3 объектов». Правильно «3 объекта».
Сценарий «Бардия»: Условия победы Стран Оси «Удержать по крайней мере 2 объектов». Правильно «2 объекта».
Сценарий «Наступление к Эльбе»: За страны Оси на недоступном гексе 42,11 расположен советский юнит «Ivan», который почему то доступен для стран Оси.

Во всех сценариях названия кораблей не переведены на русский язык (например, USS Ranger).
Во всех сценариях и кампаниях условия победы звучат как «10 подразделений ядра должны выжать». Что это я понять не смог. Очень плохой перевод. Перевод «подразделений ядра» лучше заменить на более понятный.

Кампании
В описаниях в кампаниях обращения к игроку начинаются с маленькой буквы: вы, вас, хотя по правилам русского языка уважительное обращение начинается с большой буквы: Вы, Вас.
rezaf
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by rezaf »

About that changelist you promised a month ago...
_____
rezaf
airbornemongo101
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by airbornemongo101 »

....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Always remember, Never Forget:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5
Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Magic1111 »

...or here in this Forum: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=45392 :wink:

Return to “Panzer Corps”