Excited for Soviet Corps

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Shoughie
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Excited for Soviet Corps

Post by Shoughie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:01 am

I'm so ready for this DLC pack coming out in less than a month. I was wondering if anybody involved has some teasers to share about the new content. I for one am most interested in the new units being teased in the screenshots. There are some Ski Troops :D :D :D, Some kind of new German infantry? Volksgrenadiers prehaps? And a whole host of Japanese units, including a unit of infantry armed with Katanas :roll:. Any more info?

HalfLifeExpert
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Excited for Soviet Corps

Post by HalfLifeExpert » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Shoughie wrote:I'm so ready for this DLC pack coming out in less than a month. I was wondering if anybody involved has some teasers to share about the new content. I for one am most interested in the new units being teased in the screenshots. There are some Ski Troops :D :D :D, Some kind of new German infantry? Volksgrenadiers prehaps? And a whole host of Japanese units, including a unit of infantry armed with Katanas :roll:. Any more info?

Ski troops are a given considering the Finland and Lapland scenarios listed in the campaign tree.

Yes the new German troops look like volksgrenadiers, and I also hope we see Volksturm for the Seelow Heights and Berlin Scenarios

With the Japanese units, I think the ones with the Katanas are probably the regular infantry, as officers in the IJA often had Katanas, so I don't think that's any special unit, just regular infantry, but I cannot be sure, that is just my interpretation.

Return to “Panzer Corps”