Soviet Multiplayer Tournament

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

mkoki77
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Soviet Multiplayer Tournament

Post by mkoki77 »

Something strange is happening again..How many prestige you gain per turn...190 or 500? in my game against Braccada it is 190 (turn 7) but against Rag it is 500 (turn 9)? totally different approach of playing...now i am aware ...
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

I am experiencing the same thing with my battle with TopGun where we are receiving 500 prestige per round. This makes seizing all objectives extremely difficult as the opponent can replace all losses every single round. :?

My battle with RAG116 is set up correctly with 190 per round, but I have discovered another bug on this scenario. When the German Opponent seizes all objectives the decisive Victory screen should pop up, but it does not.

My thought is that at this point we just let it play out as is, and probably will just allow this tournament to be over after this round without the bonus Round.

Unless there is tremendous interest in doing the bonus round.

Thoughts?
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
TopGun1
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by TopGun1 »

no bonus round , the only thing I have noticed when I play is even though the hit generator tells you one thing say like a hit of five and I am noticing this in all my games is that I seem to just get 1 or 2 , and I can accept that sometime but seems like all the time, now I dont know if when you play on steam if it auto updates everyones version to the same but maybe thats something we can just ask each player maybe some are playing with a different patch. I also told goose it seems like the at never suffers a disadvantage when moving and thats what its suppose to do when attacking a tank because it does not have a turret, so I dont know if anyone else ever noticed that or its just a coincidence when I am playing, LOL.
TopGun :P
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Ok Doing a pulse check as I am now finished with the final matches on this multiplayer Tournament.

I was able to do a Decisive Victory for both sides for each competitor.
The hardest was the Soviet side on against TopGun since it was set up with receiving 500 prestige per round, this made it very difficult to finally overcome. But I did it finally on the last turn.

How are the other matches going?

Looking forward to the reports.

Stay Lutheran my Comrades. ;)
goose_2

goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

The reports are coming in this from Mkoki:

for me situation is almost clear..total loss vs Bracada as German (currently round 20/28) and minor win as soviets (most probable outcome unless I perform some magic)..vs Rag we are almost done(round17/20). my minor as soviets and my minor loss as German.
goose_2

goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

This from TopGun's other match up versus Braccada

me and bracadda on turn 15 hes up as soviets and I am up as germs , I think or other way around. Good match though. :mrgreen:

Just so you know.

It appears Steamroller is just not my game, as I am losing pretty badly to RAG116 as the Germans and it is too close to call with me as the Soviets.
goose_2

goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

This report just came in from Braccada in his match up with Mkoki
Braccada was able to get a Major Victory as the Soviets and here his final report with his battle with Braccada as the Germans

Finally it is done! Germans could secure victory on the last turn. Luckily the airfield was unprotected. A Soviet scout rushing in could be destroyed and two KVs disabled or blocked. Several bombing runs and 4 AT units cleared the path for my own scout. Good game that with Soviet advantage in the beginning, StuGs in the trenches holding out and a bitter fight for the last German airfields. In the process the Soviets got attritioned down unable to replace lost units.

So with that final message I have all of the matches done for the 5th and final round so I will post the results and final points and standings later today :mrgreen:
goose_2

goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Ok after the 5th and Final Round here are the final standings on this Soviet Tournament.

Finishing in First Place: Yours Truly
Goose_2 starting with 49 points and after 4 Major wins 2 against RAG116 and 2 against TopGun that is an additional 16 points bringing the Grand Total to 65 Points.

Finishing in Second Place: Mkoki
Mkoki starting with 49 points as well and after one minor win versus RAG116 and 2 minor losses 1 to RAG116 and the other to Braccada and 1 Major Loss to Braccada this is an additional 8 points bringing the Grand Total to 57 points

Finishing in Third Place: Braccada
Braccada started with 39 points and after 1 Major win versus Mkoki and 1 Minor Win versus Mkoki 2 Minor Wins versus TopGun which adds up to an additional 13 points bringing the Grand Total to 52 points.

Finishing in Fourth Place: RAG116
RAG116 started with 40 points and after 1 Minor Win and 1 Minor Loss to Mkoki and 2 Major Losses to Goose_2 which adds an additional 9 points bringing the Grand Total to 49 Points.

Finishing in Fifth Place: TopGun
TopGun started with 28 points and after 2 Minor Losses versus Braccada and 2 Major Losses versus Goose_2 which adds an additional 6 points bringing the Grand Total to 34 Points.

Unlike the Slitherine Tournament I have no prizes that I can hand out, other than my thanks again for participating and being a part of such a great community of fellow dedicated players.

I am not sure what 2017 will hold, but with a great game and great players to be a part of this new year I know it will be a good one.

And as always...Stay Lutheran My Comrades. ;)
goose_2

mkoki77

Post by mkoki77 »

Congrats to the winner. its been a pleasure battling in this tournament. Happy NY to all of you
caca
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by caca »

Guys. We have done a great tournament! :D
It was a very difficult tournament.
Congratulations to all the participants of the tournament with a Happy New Year. You are all good fighters! :D
captainjack
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by captainjack »

Well done all - that's a lot of persistence and determination in there.

Return to “Panzer Corps”