Allow Free French, Polish, and Anzac Units

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

texican
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Allow Free French, Polish, and Anzac Units

Post by texican » Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 am

The original Allied General game from SSI allowed for this, so why not the Panzer Corps/Allied Corps/U.S. Corps series? Makes no sense to show Allied units in the purchase screen which ... cannot be purchased.

I want my ANZAC infantry unit, I want my Free French Mountaineers, and my Polish Armored Division. That stuff is cool.

Vaughn
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Allow Free French, Polish, and Anzac Units

Post by Vaughn » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:25 pm

I agree. I suggested this a while ago also. I had a lot of fun playing with a few other nation's units in my core.

b52pilot1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by b52pilot1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:59 pm

I agree with this...why have these units available for purchase, but it is impossible to purchase them!!?? These DLCs are great, but this is my biggest critique (along with the absence of a campaign tree).

Perhaps a patch will soon correct these issues?

rilnator
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by rilnator » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:10 am

I don't think the ANZACs were a formation during WW2 although the Aussies and Kiwis fought side by side in Greece, Crete and North Africa (to name but a few). Anzac Day 1941 actually marked a major setback for the ANZACS.

Definitely should be NZ troops in Crete and Monte Cassino and Australians in Tobruk, Syria and other North African scenarios. Not to mention Indians, South Africans and Brazilians for that matter.

Return to “Panzer Corps”