Lost unit but no free slot

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Rizzospeed
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Lost unit but no free slot

Post by Rizzospeed » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:07 am

Hi,

i'm playing the GC on Field Marshal and I have just lost a STUG in the "Streets of Moscow" scenario. The STUG was upgraded from a towed artillery which I captured during the Poland campaign.

The unit is lost but I did not get a free unit slot at least not during my scenario. Is it because it was an captured polish unit initially?

best regards

hurly
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Lost unit but no free slot

Post by hurly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:32 am

Rizzospeed wrote:Hi,

i'm playing the GC on Field Marshal and I have just lost a STUG in the "Streets of Moscow" scenario. The STUG was upgraded from a towed artillery which I captured during the Poland campaign.

The unit is lost but I did not get a free unit slot at least not during my scenario. Is it because it was an captured polish unit initially?

best regards
no it is because you most likely have already captured a Bonus Unit and were playing at 1 Unit over the allowed Limit and now back to the Regular Number of Units

That said
Losing (Core) Units is usually not good :mrgreen: :wink:

turn4441
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Lost unit but no free slot

Post by turn4441 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:48 pm

You are also given the Bf109 fighter (with hero Otto Kittel) as an addition to your core during that scenario so that is the most likely cause if you haven't captured either of the 2 Soviet tanks available at 2 different airfields.

Return to “Panzer Corps”