Alphabetical Custom list?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Alphabetical Custom list?

Post by PoorOldSpike »

I add new scens to my 'Custom' list all the time and it's beginning to look a bit jumbled like the small section below, there's a lot of stuff in there and I'm wondering if there's any way I can arrange it into neat alphabetic order?

PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: Alphabetical Custom list?

Post by PoorOldSpike »

I just found a way to reduce the clutter and it seems to work fine..:)
For example here are the scens from GC40 that I fished out of the DLC folder put into my Docs>Mygames folder, it's not alphabetical but there are only about a dozen scens in there so it it can be easily and quickly scrolled through-

1-Basically I created a new folder on my desktop and named it DLC, and created 14 separate folders inside it named 'Scenario'.
2 and 3- Then I copied the games 14 DLC's into each of the separate 'Scenario' folders
4- for example shows the contents of the 'Scenario' folder for GC40

So for example suppose I want to play GC40 (or any other DLC), I delete the existing folder in Doc>Mygames and copy the new 'Scenario' folder in to replace it.
As I said, it seems to work fine so I can congratulate myself and go have a cup of hot sweet tea..:)

Return to “Panzer Corps”