Problem, please help: Can't chose/play installed Mods/User created Campaigns

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

MrNapoleon
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Problem, please help: Can't chose/play installed Mods/User created Campaigns

Post by MrNapoleon »

Hey everyone,

I am trying to play user created mods installed (MAC).

As explained in the installation guide, I downloaded and unzipped the whole file and pasted the folder in the "MODS" folder (which I created). Still, the campaign does not show up when I start a new game, click on Classified.

Can someone help or point me to the right topic? What I am doing wrong, anything I am missing?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Moniker
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Problem, please help: Can't chose/play installed Mods/User created Campaigns

Post by Moniker »

Perhaps some of the downloaded custom mods need the GME installed? You can read about it here viewtopic.php?f=147&t=27158, which is under Scenario Design.
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Re: Problem, please help: Can't chose/play installed Mods/User created Campaigns

Post by dalfrede »

MrNapoleon wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:42 pm
I am trying to play user created mods installed (MAC).
The Apple versions Mac/Ipad do not handle most mods.
If you are playing on a Mac and are a 'hacker' there are ways to use the mods. Some are even legal!
I use Wineskin, it doesn't work on Mohave yet [32 bit], but there are other versions on Wine available.

If you are interested I can help you set it up.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.

Return to “Panzer Corps”