Plotted path move for units with longer range movement

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

grantsenior
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Plotted path move for units with longer range movement

Post by grantsenior »

Hello. I've been playing Panzer Corps for a while now and really love the game. But one thing that really bugs me, and it's mainly with reconnaissance units and aircraft units, is the inability to plot out a movement path. I've had situations where I know an enemy unit is in an area and if I could plot the path I could avoid an ambush, but the game mechanics takes the unit directly to where I want to go and if there is something in the way an unexpected encounter situation arises. Is it at all possible to plot movement for reconnaissance units or aircraft? Am expecting the answer to be no, but I may have missed something. And if not, it would be great to see this as a feature in the future.

Cheers
Grant
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Plotted path move for units with longer range movement

Post by PeteMitchell »

I agree, what I do with recons sometimes, I just don't go the entire way at once so with this I can influence its path a bit but I think by doing so I also lose some hexes that I could have gone otherwise...
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

Return to “Panzer Corps”