SUPER GREAT NEWS I AM ON YOUTUBE

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators, Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Livepay again this weekend, same time as usual

Post by goose_2 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 pm

Braccada and I will be rumbling through Barbarossa as quickly as possible, but probably only half the scenario, unless it becomes a for gone conclusion on who will win.

Should be a knock down drag out fight but probably going to be the first win for Braccada in the playthrough.

Hope you can make it and let me know if there are any questions.

Not much of an update with Single Player as sickness kept me away from the game mostly.
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

goose_2

Re: SUPER GREAT NEWS I AM ON YOUTUBE

Post by goose_2 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Quick question: (Spoiler Alert)

I just finished Osterode....I failed to get a Decisive, but did pull a Marginal.

I have the feeling I could pull a Decisive off, but I would need to reshoot the parts of the battle that I am at right now.

I have a saved game where I could start at Day 7 onwards. I think I have a strategy that would work to get the Decisive, but again I would need to reshoot.

This would mean I would lose out on a +3 Attack Hero, and 1 Spotting Hero.

What do ya think? Retry or keep as is?

PS: I hope you saw the match between Braccada and I, it was super fun and no spoilers but I think you know who won. ;)

It is on his website and my side is on mine.

If you could let me know that would be great as I am set to upload the next days in my Manstein Playthrough, but not if I am going to reshoot. :mrgreen:
goose_2

goose_2

Braccada and I will face off in less than 36 hours

Post by goose_2 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 pm

SUPER Excited to play Kiev after the shellacking I received in Barbarossa it is time for Army Group South to restore our front.

Hope you can watch and would love to see your comments and questions.
goose_2

goose_2

This weekend Braccada and I face off in Moscow

Post by goose_2 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:36 pm

So I was beat like a lame dog 2 weeks ago in Barbarossa, then I am in the process of beating Braccada back in Kiev, so now the showdown in Moscow 41 comes this weekend at the normal time.

I do not expect to win, but have a plan of action to at least get as far or similar to the historical battle.

Watch and see the back and forth pain that takes place.

I hope you all are enjoying this liveplaying that we are busting out because I know we are enjoying very much.
goose_2

goose_2

Update on thoughts on my channel and my broadcasts

Post by goose_2 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:48 pm

Hey - Hey My Peeps,

OK so I have done an analysis of my channel and based on the feedback, comments, and thumbs up on the videos you like I can come to this conclusion:

Most Popular Broadcasts:

Double Rommel Afrika Korps Campaign. (I am loving this one as well, it has turned out to be an exciting unexpected playthrough. If you have not played yet, you are missing out on a real gem in the Panzer Corps lexicon.)

Grand Campaign Ultimate Playthrough 39: (This is my newest playthrough and one that has a love/hate effect on my playing, maybe that is why it is so popular.)

Based on these garnering the greatest views and all that blah de blah, I am committing to upload at least one of these broadcasts every single day to help feed my fans. :D :D :P :mrgreen:

Semi Popular Playthroughs:

Grand Campaign 45 Manstein Playthrough (I am surprised as I thought this would be very popular as there is limited playthroughs of these battles on the internet, but it is so...)

Blindthrough of US Corps 44-45 (I am in the middle of this campaign and the losses are hurting my excitement as well, but I am a completionist.)

Based on this they will be alternated in uploads from the most popular Campaigns.

Least Popular Broadcasts

Shining Force No Egress playthrough (This does not surprise me as the music is too loud and the gameplay is super boring, but it is something different.)

Lutheranism 101 (This does not surprise me, but I enjoy them and see it as an opportunity to share what I believe and why I believe it.)

Lutheranism has been a weekly broadcast and now I will make Shining Force only a weekly Broadcast as well.

My most enjoyable playthrough

This brings me to my liveplay campaign with Braccada.

I am enjoying this most of all and hope to continue, but Braccada has lost the fever for it.

He says viewership and interest has gone down for these, so he is wanting to continue once PC 2 becomes available. I am thinking that is still like a year to 6 months away, and hoping I can convince him to switch to some of the balanced scenarios.

If you too are interested in these let Braccada know so more squeak gets added to the wheel and may get the grease. :D :D :D

Either way I am super pleased to see my viewership rising, my subscribers increasing and all of the wonderful encouragement.

Thank you I am truly humbled.
goose_2

goose_2

Re: Update on thoughts on my channel and my broadcasts

Post by goose_2 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:38 pm

goose_2 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:48 pm
Hey - Hey My Peeps,

OK so I have done an analysis of my channel and based on the feedback, comments, and thumbs up on the videos you like I can come to this conclusion:

Most Popular Broadcasts:

Double Rommel Afrika Korps Campaign. (I am loving this one as well, it has turned out to be an exciting unexpected playthrough. If you have not played yet, you are missing out on a real gem in the Panzer Corps lexicon.)

Grand Campaign Ultimate Playthrough 39: (This is my newest playthrough and one that has a love/hate effect on my playing, maybe that is why it is so popular.)

Based on these garnering the greatest views and all that blah de blah, I am committing to upload at least one of these broadcasts every single day to help feed my fans. :D :D :P :mrgreen:

Semi Popular Playthroughs:

Grand Campaign 45 Manstein Playthrough (I am surprised as I thought this would be very popular as there is limited playthroughs of these battles on the internet, but it is so...)

Blindthrough of US Corps 44-45 (I am in the middle of this campaign and the losses are hurting my excitement as well, but I am a completionist.)

Based on this they will be alternated in uploads from the most popular Campaigns.

Least Popular Broadcasts

Shining Force No Egress playthrough (This does not surprise me as the music is too loud and the gameplay is super boring, but it is something different.)

Lutheranism 101 (This does not surprise me, but I enjoy them and see it as an opportunity to share what I believe and why I believe it.)

Lutheranism has been a weekly broadcast and now I will make Shining Force only a weekly Broadcast as well.

My most enjoyable playthrough

This brings me to my liveplay campaign with Braccada.

I am enjoying this most of all and hope to continue, but Braccada has lost the fever for it.

He says viewership and interest has gone down for these, so he is wanting to continue once PC 2 becomes available. I am thinking that is still like a year to 6 months away, and hoping I can convince him to switch to some of the balanced scenarios.

If you too are interested in these let Braccada know so more squeak gets added to the wheel and may get the grease. :D :D :D

Either way I am super pleased to see my viewership rising, my subscribers increasing and all of the wonderful encouragement.

Thank you I am truly humbled.
Hope you are enjoying the extra broadcasts of my favorite replays and the limited uploads of my less watched replays.

So happy that I was able to play Braccada this weekend in Return to Kiev and he seems to be enjoying more the balanced maps, please let him know that you are enjoying so he continues to want to make with me, and please let me know if anyone wants to liveplay me a different map.

Blessings on your week.
goose_2

Return to “Panzer Corps”