Airfield flags and embarking

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator

Airfield flags and embarking

Post by Erik2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:40 am

I have several airfields in a custom scenario with various allied flags; British, US, Canadian and Free Polish. The flags were added dependent on the nationality of the air units starting on the various fields.
i notice that British units will only embark on a British flagged airfield although the other nations are allied.
Is this WAD?

Thanks
Erik

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 am

I would check your settings, because it works fine for me. British HW infantry can embark on a American airfield no problem. You can try it on the Bocage Breakout map, for example.

Erik2

Post by Erik2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 am

Kerensky wrote:I would check your settings, because it works fine for me. British HW infantry can embark on a American airfield no problem. You can try it on the Bocage Breakout map, for example.
Which settings?
Note that the British ground units can embark on airfields with british flags (asked to leave the trucks behind), but cannot board on the other fields. There is no embark option.

Thanks
Erik

Edit: My fault, the Allied air transport were set to 1 instead of the intended 6. All the original paras were already in their transports so I did not notice until late in the playtest.

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:34 pm

*nod* Yup, those settings. ;)

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”