Feedback on 1941 Campaign

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

LostAgain
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by LostAgain » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 am

I just completed the game (Colonel Level) starting from '39 and playing right through to '41 Beta. (I've been up over 30 hours doing so, so if my typing or syntax seem skewed blame the game. I love the changes you made in this version. I love the scenarios, layout, level of difficulty, everything, as one might assume considering how long I've been at it in one sitting. This is a home run...from start to finish the "polishing" you've applied is right on the money in my humble opinion. Congratulations. I haven't played any game for so long at one sitting since Civ IV came out, and that's a loooooong way back. I think I'll run through it one more time just to be sure, but EVERYTHING is right as far as I'm concerned.

Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Razz1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:00 am

Check out the 25mm SPAA for Russia, that was requested.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.as ... =&#2965000

boney10
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Feedback

Post by boney10 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:05 pm

I played the first few scens upto and including Smolens more than once.
Unlike the original PG game I found myself running out of prestige pretty quickly and so had to decide who should get replacements and when to pull back, a big improvement.
The only thing tat bugged me a little was after the Beta 05 upgrade I found my strategic bomber didnt seem able to neutralise airfields unless on same airfield for a minimum of 3 turns, was this intended ?

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”