You'll be pleased to know...

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

pcpilot
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

You'll be pleased to know...

Post by pcpilot » Sat May 11, 2013 2:32 am

The beta 2 runs quite well on my old laptop. Its a compaq presario V2402 with a AMD Sempron 2800 (1.6ghz) cpu, 1.25 gb PC2100 RAM, and a very weak Radeon 200M integrated video. There were a very few spots where the graphics were a tad slow but not a game stopper by any margin. Played the Crete campaign followed by the Crusader battle. Won both as a "triumph". I was pleased to see the AI actually landed troops via air and possibly sea in the crete scenario. The arty still shoots after an attack, lol. Both scenarios played out pretty well with the AI making a bold attempt to capture the exit points for the service quads in the Crusader scenario. Was able to recapture points but it was touch and go there for a bit. After playing both PzC and Afika Korps campaigns, this one so far obviously needs a bit of polish in the mission briefings but otherwise no complaints so far. Liked the new units Ive seen so far. They seemed to play well and werent out of balance that I could tell. Will post more as I undertake more scenarios. So far Lords, youve earned another well done! :)

Edit: Was the crusader scenario not the El Alamein...

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”