British to Baku after USSR surrender

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

British to Baku after USSR surrender

Post by Morris » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:04 am

I just met another strange situation in the AAR with Diplomatus that after USSR surrender , UK send their troops walk into Baku & conquer there . Even if Rail can be used in Russia , it is also difficult to deal withit . It is really a smart idea ! I love it & will also try it if someday my USSR will surrender . :D

But on the other hand , Is this reasonable ? According to our game rule ,allies troops is not allowed to enter the USSR ,so after USSR surrender to Germany , will Germany allow his enemy's troop walk into Baku ? :)

zechi
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: British to Baku after USSR surrender

Post by zechi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 am

Morris wrote:I just met another strange situation in the AAR with Diplomatus that after USSR surrender , UK send their troops walk into Baku & conquer there . Even if Rail can be used in Russia , it is also difficult to deal withit . It is really a smart idea ! I love it & will also try it if someday my USSR will surrender . :D

But on the other hand , Is this reasonable ? According to our game rule ,allies troops is not allowed to enter the USSR ,so after USSR surrender to Germany , will Germany allow his enemy's troop walk into Baku ? :)
Of course this is reasonable. The British can enter the USSR after it surrendered, because they are at war with the Axis and the Axis can't stop the British from entering Baku by force if they don't have any units in the region. The situation is completely different concerning the western Allies and the USSR. Stalin did not allow western Allies entering the USSR (with the exception of some air units late in the war) and of course the western Allies respected the wishes their major Ally otherwise they would propably have lost their Ally.

Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: British to Baku after USSR surrender

Post by Morris » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 pm

zechi wrote:
Morris wrote:I just met another strange situation in the AAR with Diplomatus that after USSR surrender , UK send their troops walk into Baku & conquer there . Even if Rail can be used in Russia , it is also difficult to deal withit . It is really a smart idea ! I love it & will also try it if someday my USSR will surrender . :D

Of course this is reasonable. The British can enter the USSR after it surrendered, because they are at war with the Axis and the Axis can't stop the British from entering Baku by force if they don't have any units in the region. The situation is completely different concerning the western Allies and the USSR. Stalin did not allow western Allies entering the USSR (with the exception of some air units late in the war) and of course the western Allies respected the wishes their major Ally otherwise they would propably have lost their Ally.
It sounds reasonable . Thanks !

Return to “Commander Europe at War : GS Open Beta”