Saying goodbye

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

leridano
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Saying goodbye

Post by leridano »

For now I leave the beta test team and the forums itself. Busy enough for not being able to continue playing and/or participating in the beta test.

I would like to say thanks to Borger and Ronnie for letting me to participate as a beta tester in this free expansion game. Really proud about the job done in the counters along with Borger and also about my participation in the graphics so here my acknowledgments to Paul too.

Hope that you will get a really good final result keeping in mind the limitations of the game engine that CEAW has.

Kind regards to all the rest of beta testers specially the ones which I have played a game.
pk867
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Saying goodbye

Post by pk867 »

Hi,

Your contributions to the group have been very helpful. Your graphics skills were top notch.

I hope that in the future you will have time to play again. :)

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Regards,

Paul
rkr1958
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by rkr1958 »

Victor,

Good luck and thanks for the wonderful set of counters!
JimR
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by JimR »

Hear, hear! I really enjoy using your counters, Victor. They help to bring back the spirit of the old face-to-face boardgames where I first developed a hexagon fixation, decades ago. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

Bye Victor and many thanks for your contributions. Good luck where you're going. Maybe some day you get more time and could get back to playing. :)

Return to “Commander Europe at War : GS Open Beta”