Anniversary Coupons

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

jlkuro99
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Anniversary Coupons

Post by jlkuro99 »

I tried to make a purchase on June 3rd (anniversary coupon was dated 5/6) however it did not reflect my discount so I didn't make the purchase. What good if a coupon if it doesn't work.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

jlkuro99 wrote:I tried to make a purchase on June 3rd (anniversary coupon was dated 5/6) however it did not reflect my discount so I didn't make the purchase. What good if a coupon if it doesn't work.
Probably you haven't inserted the coupon correctly or didn't click in the Update button after having inserted the coupon code.
Anyway, have you tried to contact us?
jlkuro99
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jlkuro99 »

No, I haven't tried to contact anyone however I've lost interest in the purchase.
patriot14
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by patriot14 »

Finally my day is here!! :D :D :D 7/7/11 is my date and I hope to finish the Panzer collection (Soviet and Sea Lion) with a big discount. What time are the emails/discounts sent out?
jalefkowit
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by jalefkowit »

I just received my 12-year anniversary coupon! (Has it been that long since I bought my first Matrix game already??? Eep :mrgreen: )

One question: am I correct in assuming that, since the coupon code is for purchases made via the Matrix & Slitherine online stores, it can't be used for purchases of Matrix/Slitherine titles for iOS? (Since those you have to buy via the iTunes store.)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

it can't be used for purchases of Matrix/Slitherine titles for iOS? (Since those you have to buy via the iTunes store.)
correct :wink:
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

I bought Pride of Nations a month ago with my coupon (11%, those who are wondering). However my dad got his in an email today and doesn't want it, even though it is probably worth the maximum 50%. Will it work if I try to enter his coupon into a purchase on my account?

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

BiteNibbleChomp wrote:I bought Pride of Nations a month ago with my coupon (11%, those who are wondering). However my dad got his in an email today and doesn't want it, even though it is probably worth the maximum 50%. Will it work if I try to enter his coupon into a purchase on my account?
Yes.
USSCheyenne688i

Post by USSCheyenne688i »

Thank you for a 7 year coupon! Used it for CMANO and Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm.
Vargas78
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Vargas78 »

I used mine with the current sale to get all the FOG expansions :)
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

Today is my anniversary.

Where is my coupon?

I was going to use my gift card from the tournament to maximize my buying power. ;)
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
Happycat
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Happycat »

goose_2 wrote:Today is my anniversary.

Where is my coupon?

I was going to use my gift card from the tournament to maximize my buying power. ;)
I'm not support for this forum, but suggest that you contact Slitherine's help desk. They're very good at what they do and can handle the problem directly (and privately, which obviously can't be done here on this forum) :) Good luck.
Chance favours the prepared mind.
Happycat

Post by Happycat »

Karac wrote:Thank you for a 7 year coupon! Used it for CMANO and Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm.
Two very awesome choices :)
Chance favours the prepared mind.
turn4441
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by turn4441 »

No coupon for me. My anniversary was in September, e-mails are allowed, but nothing came. Contacted support and was told to contact them if I don't get one in September 2017. Oh well, I already don't have the time to play hardly any of the 40-some Matrix/Slitherine games/DLCs I already own and there isn't really anything new that I'm currently interested in. However, it is a tad disappointing to wait several months just to get stiffed. :(
bssybeep
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by bssybeep »

fyi, I received my coupon for 2016 on 1/27/2016. For 2017, I have not yet received a coupon. I was wondering when the coupon will be sent out? thanks.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

bssybeep wrote:fyi, I received my coupon for 2016 on 1/27/2016. For 2017, I have not yet received a coupon. I was wondering when the coupon will be sent out? thanks.
The coupons are sent automatically. Please check your spam folder.
turn4441

Post by turn4441 »

Hasn't helped me, I've been checking my spam folder since my anniversary in September, but still no coupon. Apparently, the coupons are either 'Fake News' or Alternative Facts'.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

turn4441 wrote:Hasn't helped me, I've been checking my spam folder since my anniversary in September, but still no coupon. Apparently, the coupons are either 'Fake News' or Alternative Facts'.
Just because you apparently haven't received it, it doesn't mean that we haven't sent it, right? :wink:
Anyway, you could have contacted us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk.
turn4441

Post by turn4441 »

I would say, yes, it does. I suppose it could have been sent into the ether, but I have no problem receiving Slitherine/Matrix news releases. Are there records of those that are sent? While I assume it's automated, I would think it would be fairly easy to do a search by e-mail address to find out.

I did contact support back in December. Look up a few posts (Jan. 13th) for the results.
bssybeep

Post by bssybeep »

VPaulus wrote:
bssybeep wrote:fyi, I received my coupon for 2016 on 1/27/2016. For 2017, I have not yet received a coupon. I was wondering when the coupon will be sent out? thanks.
The coupons are sent automatically. Please check your spam folder.
Could you please resend the coupon. For some reason I can't locate it in the spam or intray.

thanks

Return to “News & Announcements”