Need to recover my Panzer Corps licenses

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Herald611
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Need to recover my Panzer Corps licenses

Post by Herald611 »

My laptop was stolen, so I lost all the files I had on it, I have a new one now, however...

I have all of Panzer Corps & its add ons, but if it turns out I am missing any of them, I'd rebuy them. I was also in on the Allied Corps beta, and have that as well
I will also need to download everything again
There is no such thing as "overkill". There is only "keep firing" and "time to reload".
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Re: Need to recover my Panzer Corps licenses

Post by Tarrak »

Write an email to support[at]slitherine.co.uk and if you still have your serial numbers provide them and they will send you new download links. If you registered your serials online or logged into multiplayer at least once, you can check your serials on www.slitherine.com. Go to the Ressources menu and chose my page. This doesn't work on the forums so make sure you are in the shop and not in the forums.

If you lost your serial numbers and they aren't registered provide in the email as much information about your purchases (f.e. your name, credit card number used, date) as you can remember to make it easier for the support guys to verify your purchases and they will send you the serial numbers and new download links.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”