Ipad version Not Working

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Ipad version Not Working

Post by Shards » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:56 am

Bubbley01 wrote:Thank you for your response. Are you planing to maintain compatibility with os 5.1.1?
Hi Bubbley,

We have been forced to update the game to support iOS 7+ only. The last build had the wrong settings set in XCode and was made available to those on earlier firmwares. When we update the next patch this will be rectified and we will also then be able to make use of the iTunes facility for users on an earlier firmware to download the last compatible build (2.13).

Your save games will be respected, but you would need to be on the latest patch to play multiplayer.

Thanks,

7iron
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by 7iron » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Just want to add to the discussion that I suffer from the same issue. Longer loading times, non responsive menu. Very dissapointed and sincerely hope that this will be fixed in a future patch. Using IOS 7+. I would like to keep it that way. It wasnt broken, so I dont want to fix it.

But please fix Panzer General for iOS.

Bubbley01
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Bubbley01 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 am

Can someone please answer my question?

Bubbley01

Post by Bubbley01 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 am

Please disregard my last post. I missed the reply. So my question is irrelevant

7iron

Post by 7iron » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Here on my IOS 7.x retried to deinstall, reboot and reinstall Panzer Corps. It still doesnt work. Is there any prediction as to when a fix or reinstall of the previous patch will be available? As of now. Have PC including all addons and they are worthless.

As it is beginning of december now I will show patience till 1-1-2016. If it is not fixed by then I will be forced to start actions to get refunds for the complete PC suite.

Best regardss,

Daniel

petermueller

Post by petermueller » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Same here. IOS 8.x. Freeze on the startup screen, no further actions possible.
already reinstalled, all didnt work.

Any news when we can expect a patch or do you intend to ignore it?

intro movie may be nice, but not really worth the purchase price....

thanks

petermueller

Post by petermueller » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:08 pm

JoeMiller wrote: For those who can, please can you update your iPad to iOS 8 or greater then run the game and see if the issue persists.
It does. iOS 8.4.1.

divi8
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by divi8 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:39 pm

I reinstalled the game, started up en did nothing, waited until the whole intro movie was finished.
And now the game is working again on my ipad air, latest ios9.

7iron

Post by 7iron » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Shards wrote:
Bubbley01 wrote:Thank you for your response. Are you planing to maintain compatibility with os 5.1.1?
Hi Bubbley,

We have been forced to update the game to support iOS 7+ only. The last build had the wrong settings set in XCode and was made available to those on earlier firmwares. When we update the next patch this will be rectified and we will also then be able to make use of the iTunes facility for users on an earlier firmware to download the last compatible build (2.13).

Your save games will be respected, but you would need to be on the latest patch to play multiplayer.

Thanks,

Hi Shards and all,

Still experiencing problems with Panzer corps. Not able to play it on my ipad Air with ios 7.1.2, which should be okay according to your statement above, ever since your patch of end october. I am kindly asking you to fix this. I have purchased Panzer Corps and all its addons, and they are worthless to me now. So you can understand that I am still eagerly awaiting a fix/rollback/proper patch.

7iron

Post by 7iron » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Just to specific om the issue still at hand, the games responds to my touching the screen with a deviathion of approx .7 right and the same below the point of touching.

Goes without saying that I tested and this is the only application responding to touch input this way on my ipad. No other application, in fact, has ever shown this behaviour.

Please help?

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”