US Corps 44-45 dlc iPad crashes +2 more

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

MarcosMalo
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

US Corps 44-45 dlc iPad crashes +2 more

Post by MarcosMalo »

The game continually crashes during first move of Omaha Beach. Happens sometimes after I tap the next unit button. I'm saving constantly after moving five or so units. I don't want to have to save after each individual move! I'd also like to avoid deleting and re loading game, if I can help it. I'm dealing with a limited amount of storage on my iPad at this point, and I don't want to delete a bunch of other apps to free up space (that's such a headache!).

iPad Air, 64 GB WIFI, iOS 9.3.1

Major annoyance: (this isn't a new bug). When an info box regarding change of mission comes up during the enemy's turn, it cannot be dismissed during the enemy turn. Thus, I cannot see the center of the screen during the enemy's move. I don't know what is happening at all, which units are being attacked by which units, etc. Such a pain in the ass! I'm really surprised this STILL hasn't been fixed.

Minor annoyance: Audie Murphy's picture looks like weird TV static. It doesn't really bother me, but you oughta know.

Edit: Second Turn, cannot select warships without causing a crash, either by tapping on unit or tapping next unit button.
Yakstock
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: US Corps 44-45 dlc iPad crashes +2 more

Post by Yakstock »

I can't even seem to get the campaign to run on my iPad. I have purchased it, can run scenarios, but not the campaign? Any help on this?
Emoni
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: US Corps 44-45 dlc iPad crashes +2 more

Post by Emoni »

Having problems as well, my DDay saves won't load, and the scenario if started separately is crashing with weird behavior.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”