How does one cheat in multiplayer?

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

TigerTiger007
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

How does one cheat in multiplayer?

Post by TigerTiger007 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:09 pm

The reason I am asking is because I have been playing the Norway scenario against several opponents to practice for this tournament we are having, and 1 opponent has an endless supply of artillery and infantry as Norway, and I mean endless, I will kill 5 he has 7 pop up. No way does he have the funds for that especially as he is losing towns to my troops. Another opponent as Germany has 3 heavy cruisers???? Where did he get the extra heavy cruiser???? I have screen shot right now (small since I play on iPad) that shows both his light cruisers and all three heavy cruisers bombarding my infantry. I also have a game going against an opponent in the Low Countries and he bought this on turn 1 as Germany and he should not have had enough prestige... 4 Bf110D, 1 Stuka, 1 Bf109E, 2 Sturmpanzer artillery and a Pioneer Inf. He only took two towns, Luxembourg and that first Belgian town. Where did he get the extra money? Please, I want an extra heavy cruiser too especially to fight that British Battleship... how do I get one?
"It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers."

TigerTiger007
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: How does one cheat in multiplayer?

Post by TigerTiger007 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:18 pm

And before someone says you start with three heavy cruisers as Germany know that my Navy sunk the first one and both of those destroyers way up North by Trondheim on turn 1. This one came from down South by Bergen.
"It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers."

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”