Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

NightPhoenix
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Replay shenanigans

Post by NightPhoenix »

Hello,

It has been come to my attention a long time ago that there is a problem with replays, but this is my first time dealing with a multiplayer replay and i don't know if this is a known problem or not, any advice would be very welcome.

So i have downloaded a multiplayer replay, however the game only seems to be showing me the game from the opponents perspective, i can only see from the vision of the opponent's units and follow his/her turns movements (afterwards seeing me play my turn from his/her perspective). Is this normal, or is there a way to see the game from my own perspective? Also, whenever i try to leave the replay to the main menu, it asks me to upload it to the server so i can finish later, if i try to leave by finishing the replay by pressing the end turn button, the game asks me to upload it to send it to my opponent. I had some unexpected issues with the main game after attempting to install a mod (PzC Ostfront) and got only a blank white screen trying to get to the ingame map. Even though re-installing panzer corps did help the problem with the white screen, i wonder if these issues might be related, or that i'm worrying over nothing. Thanks for the help/info!

Regards,

NightPhoenix

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”