Multiplayer turns not sent to my turn's tab/Myself showing up as the opponent in the opponent's tab(solved)

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

AfrikaKorpsSoldat
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Multiplayer turns not sent to my turn's tab/Myself showing up as the opponent in the opponent's tab(solved)

Post by AfrikaKorpsSoldat »

I have been playing a 1941 game as Axis with Le_Snion as Allies that has been going nicely until turn 12 and 13. I completed and sent turn 12, received an email for turn 13 Wednesday July 4th at 6:40am. When I checked my own turn's tab later that morning it was absent and I thought for a while the previous turn was turn 13, but I noticed in the opponents tab that many of my games listed myself as the opponent that I had been waiting on forever. I originally assumed my adversaries had given up but now I am unsure.

In a previous and potentially related incident I was on the receiving end of another person's 1941 game, which was my first one since I had not started one before, I believe I had gotten it at turn 27 or around there. This was a couple of years ago.

I think it has to do with another person with the same username. Is this possible? I need some help.

I just started another 1941 game because I really need my grand strategy fix, but I couldn't even play turn one. The turn is stuck in my opponents tab with my username again!

War in the east has bugs right now preventing me from playing multiplayer as well so I'm having some bad luck right now.
---
Edit:

I was finally able to access my games by rewriting the login info.

Somehow, there were several spaces before the start of the username. This was enough to let me log in but not look at my games when the spaces were included.
Last edited by AfrikaKorpsSoldat on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AfrikaKorpsSoldat

Re: Multiplayer turns not sent to my turn's tab/Myself showing up as the opponent in the opponent's tab

If there is anyone that has played against me before, I'm sorry if I caused anyone inconvenience, but if you had been waiting on a turn from me for a long time it wasn't necessarily my fault.
jshaun29
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Multiplayer turns not sent to my turn's tab/Myself showing up as the opponent in the opponent's tab

Post by jshaun29 »

If you are using two different usernames it could be the problem. If so then you have to completely log out and exit the game and start the game over and log back in. If that's not the case then not sure
AfrikaKorpsSoldat

I only have one account.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”