Server down?

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Uhu
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Server down?

Post by Uhu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:29 pm

I cannot upload my next multiplayer turn, Uploading game message works forever then ...No internet connection, check server (?). I tried it several times, the same effect every time. Also now the challenge screen is showing Getting games, but nothing happens, just loading... My internet connection works fine.
Hopefully my turn's actions will be not forgotten...

UPDATE: now, the uploading screen went away, I got back to challenge screen with the last of my turn. The whole turn was forgotten, really great... Happens this often? :?

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Server down?

Post by zakblood » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:41 am

most net issues are at users end, not server based i'm sorry to say, so more of a local loop side issue then a pure sever one

Uhu

Post by Uhu » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:01 pm

OK, but how can be that explained, that I have issue free cable net connection, everything else works with the internet. Also after several tries to upload the turn and than failed and I had to replay the turn, after that, the turn could be uploaded?
zakblood wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:41 am
most net issues are at users end, not server based i'm sorry to say, so more of a local loop side issue then a pure sever one

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:10 am

that's the net for you, if it doesn't work at all, then server is down, if it's a odd turn, but then does load, it's either a local issue or the server is being hammered, eg too many connecting, either way if it's down, they fix it and get it back up and running, it happens, but none reported atm, if it's a local loop issue, you try until it works, if it finally goes, then either too many connection, or bad connect, without logs and timestamps to check a given moment in time, there's nothing else i can say, or offer to help i'm sorry to say, that's how online games work, or don't some of the time, sorry you have to replay, but in the end if it happens every turn, then something amiss but if it's every now and then, then look locally first, as no other reported issue from any game on the day reported

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”