Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Unable to play all DLC I bought for my ipad

Post by FroBodine » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 pm

Hello,

I bought the full Monty give me everything version of Panzer Corps a couple years ago. I recently got a new iPad and installed the game again. When I went to the in-game shop and restored my purchases, it remembered all I bought. There is a green “Play” button next to the Gold version that shows all DLC included. I also have play buttons next to most other DLC.

However, when I click in those green Play buttons from the in-game shop, it just takes me back to the main game selection screen. When I am back in the game main selection screen and click on any of the DLC icons on the main menu, it tells me I have to purchase them first.

And, when I go to the campaign folder, it only shows grand campaign ‘39.

Please, how do I restore my full purchase so I can play all the DLC I bought for my iPad version?

Thanks!
Jeff
Jglaziers@gmail.com

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Unable to play all DLC I bought for my ipad

Post by JosephM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:32 am

Hello Jeff,

I'm sorry you are having problems with this. Sorry, but there are two versions of the game: the Lite version (which doesn't include anything in the game) and the Paid version (which includes the base Wehrmacht game in the purchase). So when you first bought this did you get the Paid version or the lite version? You need to ensure you are trying to activate the DLCs in the version you bought these in

FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi Joseph,

I bought the paid version. I restored my paid version to my new iPad. I then restored all my purchases in the game with the restore option.

It shows that I own the full gold version, because the former red "Purchase" button is not a green "Play" button in the in-game shop menu.

You can look in your records to see that i have paid for this. How can we get this fixed so the game recognizes my previous purchases, so I can play the full game with all scenarios I bought?

Thank you.
-=Jeff

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 am

Hello FroBodline,

Thank you for confirming that. And when you go to click on the campaigns in the scenario selection screen this is not allowing access to this?

FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:57 pm

That is correct, Joseph. When I click on the campaign icons from the main menu where you select what scenario/campaign you want to play, it always says, "This campaign pack is not installed. Do you want to purchase it and install it now?"

For example, I click on the USA campaign or the Afrika Corps campaign icon, it gives me that message above. When I click on the Purchase button, it takes me to the shop, but the green "Play" button is already active. And, when I click on the green "Play" button, nothing happens except it takes me back to the main menu where you select what campaign you want to play. And, again, clicking on those campaign buttons again tells me I do not have them installed, do I want to purchase them?

The only campaign I can play is the original '41 campaign, and the default missions that the original game shipped with, Lowlands, Norway, etc.

Please fix my access so I can play all the campaigns that I spent a LOT of money on.

Thank you!
-=Jeff

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”