Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

TonyAfan
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Multiplayer problem game reverts to start screen

Post by TonyAfan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Hi
I have been playing MP games using vanilla PzC and the latest version of Pak Mod. Unfortunately I opened my vanilla MP game without uninstalling PAK Mod. The game downloaded ok and displayed my opponents turn with the Pak Mod graphics but realising Pak Mod may cause problems if I continued my move, I saved the game to server, shut down PzC and uninstalled the mod. When I later tried to download my opponents turn the game reverts to the start screen . I downloaded my opponents turn with the mod both installed and uninstalled but with the same result, the game reverts to the start screen when i try and download the game file. Is there a way to recover the game, or is the file corrupted? And is there a way to message my opponent and inform him what has happened.

TonyAfan

Re: Multiplayer problem game reverts to start screen

Post by TonyAfan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:50 pm

I installed and uninstalled the mod a few times and multiplayer worked while the mod was installed . I completed my turn , hopefully the game will run ok for my opponent.

PeteMitchell_2
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Post by PeteMitchell_2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:46 am

Just as an idea, sometimes it can be easy to have a complete separate PzC installation (on the same PC) for a specific mod.
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

TonyAfan

Post by TonyAfan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:14 pm

Hi PeteMitchell thanks for the reply.
I have got another PzC installation where I play most of my modded games . However I started playing MP against a friend who had also got the same mod. When I tried to play MP games on the second installation I get a message ''serial number is registered''. Is there a work around this?
I haven't had a reply to my last turn so I suspect the game will not run on his computer.

PeteMitchell_2

Post by PeteMitchell_2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:55 pm

TonyAfan wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:14 pm
Hi PeteMitchell thanks for the reply.
I have got another PzC installation where I play most of my modded games . However I started playing MP against a friend who had also got the same mod. When I tried to play MP games on the second installation I get a message ''serial number is registered''. Is there a work around this?
I haven't had a reply to my last turn so I suspect the game will not run on his computer.
Sorry, I don't know. I expect you can have only one PC due to copyright etc. Also not sure what happens when you get a new PC?
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

TonyAfan

Post by TonyAfan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:00 pm

I'll have to look into that because I when I bought gold version I had another reg no. with that bundle.

TonyAfan

Post by TonyAfan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Unable to install another version of PzC with different serial key on my computer. The version that is registered to me on steam and on my computer is the gold version. The version of the game I bought before the gold bundle will not install.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”