New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.032

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:17 am

terminator wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:13 am
The Offsets for the Ground attack animations could be better adjusted for these units:


Capture d’écran (353).jpg


PS: Is it normal that when you switch the Wirbelwind and the Gepard, they became Artillery and not Anti-Tank :?:
Wirbelwind and Gepard become Anti-Tank now. Fixed in the next update. We know some animations are not in the good position, also some engineers. It's on the (long, long) list of improvements. It will come in time.

Thanks

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:37 am

Wurschtmaxe wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:34 pm
Next one: the British Short Sunderland flying boat 8)
Thanks Wurschtmaxe, very nice.
0123_Sunderland_MkI.png
0123_Sunderland_MkI.png (77.9 KiB) Viewed 937 times
0123_Sunderland_MkIII.png
0123_Sunderland_MkIII.png (76.78 KiB) Viewed 937 times

Anduril
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by Anduril » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:31 pm

The 8.8 has artillery animation in anti-tank mode.
Sorry for my bad scoolenglish
https://www.designmodproject.de/

Kotoulas
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:27 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by Kotoulas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Hallo PHCAS und AKRebels,
ich habe mal die große Karte mit Polen durchgespielt. Was ich sehr gut fand, waren die Animationen und Zusatzaufgaben. Auch der historische Bezug war wirklich richtig gut!

Jetzt meine Frage: Plant Ihr beide, dass die Campagnen mit den großen Karten gespielt werden können (optional)?

Das wäre mal richtig eine super Herausforderung und erst für den Spielspaß!!!

Weiter so und freu mich schon auf die nächste Veröffentlichung :-)

Bete Grüße,
Kotoulas

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Anduril wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:31 pm
The 8.8 has artillery animation in anti-tank mode.
Thanks, it's fixed in the next update (wehrmacht and Luftwaffe 88mm)

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:15 pm

Kotoulas wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:44 pm
Hallo PHCAS und AKRebels,
ich habe mal die große Karte mit Polen durchgespielt. Was ich sehr gut fand, waren die Animationen und Zusatzaufgaben. Auch der historische Bezug war wirklich richtig gut!

Jetzt meine Frage: Plant Ihr beide, dass die Campagnen mit den großen Karten gespielt werden können (optional)?

Das wäre mal richtig eine super Herausforderung und erst für den Spielspaß!!!

Weiter so und freu mich schon auf die nächste Veröffentlichung :-)

Bete Grüße,
Kotoulas
Hello Kotoulas,

Yes the 1939-1945 campaign shall have all big scenarios in the future. Poland and Norway are working yet (not finished) and Low Countries wil be the next.

Greetings
lc6.jpg
lc6.jpg (114.13 KiB) Viewed 860 times
lc5.jpg
lc5.jpg (115.75 KiB) Viewed 860 times
lc4.jpg
lc4.jpg (111.05 KiB) Viewed 860 times

AKRebel
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by AKRebel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:50 pm

A question in the round, is there in your view a way to make a unit through "nopurchase" not visible in the purchase screen, but still perform an upgrade?

Anduril
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by Anduril » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 pm

AKRebel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:50 pm
A question in the round, is there in your view a way to make a unit through "nopurchase" not visible in the purchase screen, but still perform an upgrade?
I think this goes via scenario parameters-->Script-->Unit action.
Sorry for my bad scoolenglish
https://www.designmodproject.de/

Wurschtmaxe
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by Wurschtmaxe » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 am

Uncle Joe needs also more planes! So here is the Be-4 (KOR-2) flying boat.
Attachments
Be-4_KOR-2_grey.png
Be-4_KOR-2_grey.png (31.47 KiB) Viewed 774 times
Be-4_KOR-2_green.png
Be-4_KOR-2_green.png (30.97 KiB) Viewed 774 times

glaude1955
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by glaude1955 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:14 am

AKRebel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:50 pm
A question in the round, is there in your view a way to make a unit through "nopurchase" not visible in the purchase screen, but still perform an upgrade?
Hello AKRebel,

Maybe by creating two identical units but playing on the dates of availability and end date?

Regards

Yves

AKRebel
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by AKRebel » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Anduril wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 pm
AKRebel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:50 pm
A question in the round, is there in your view a way to make a unit through "nopurchase" not visible in the purchase screen, but still perform an upgrade?
I think this goes via scenario parameters-->Script-->Unit action.
Hello Anduril, Hello glaude1955

Thank you for your feedback, we will test your approaches.

daon
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by daon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 pm

in the equipment file there is a typo concerning the Italian aircraft BR20:
0513_BA20.png instead of 0513_BR20.png and 0513_BA20m.png instead of 0513_BR20m.png

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:50 am

daon wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 pm
in the equipment file there is a typo concerning the Italian aircraft BR20:
0513_BA20.png instead of 0513_BR20.png and 0513_BA20m.png instead of 0513_BR20m.png
Thanks Daon, it will be fixed in the next update

Wurschtmaxe
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by Wurschtmaxe » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:00 pm

New stuff for Germany - Ju 90 transport plane, Ju 290 A-5 and A-7 long range maritime patrol aircraft.
Attachments
Ju290A-7.png
Ju290A-7.png (53.73 KiB) Viewed 462 times
Ju290A-5.png
Ju290A-5.png (66.34 KiB) Viewed 462 times
Ju90_Transporter_THÜRINGEN.png
Ju90_Transporter_THÜRINGEN.png (47 KiB) Viewed 462 times

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Thanks again Wurschtmaxe.

I am very busy on the Alfa Big Low Countries scenario. If people want to help to speed up the development of making the Big scenarios that will be great.

If someone could find out about the navy movements and ship names in Fall Gelb/Low Countries I can save a lot of time.
2.jpg
2.jpg (201.11 KiB) Viewed 381 times
1f92cc0b6ad99f0abe6ebd6ea6fc2d9c54693fd93f9edfc770c9cb222bcd8ec1.jpg
1f92cc0b6ad99f0abe6ebd6ea6fc2d9c54693fd93f9edfc770c9cb222bcd8ec1.jpg (75.4 KiB) Viewed 381 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (87.94 KiB) Viewed 381 times

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Moerdijk Bridges
Moerdijk.jpg
Moerdijk.jpg (85.35 KiB) Viewed 379 times
Panzerzug No.1 at Mill
Mill.jpg
Mill.jpg (49.44 KiB) Viewed 379 times
Fort Eben-Emael
Eben-Emael.jpg
Eben-Emael.jpg (65.06 KiB) Viewed 379 times

terminator
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3089
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by terminator » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:43 pm

There are many switchable units in this mod, but I find it difficult to distinguish whether the button to switch is active or inactive:

Capture d’écran (360).jpg
Capture d’écran (360).jpg (48.48 KiB) Viewed 308 times

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by phcas » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:21 pm

terminator wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:43 pm
There are many switchable units in this mod, but I find it difficult to distinguish whether the button to switch is active or inactive:


Capture d’écran (360).jpg
OK you can replace the button if you want
panzerbutton_mbutton09_act.png
panzerbutton_mbutton09_act.png (4.14 KiB) Viewed 300 times
or
panzerbutton_mbutton09_act.png
panzerbutton_mbutton09_act.png (3.28 KiB) Viewed 300 times
PanzerCorps/UI/Buttons

glaude1955
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by glaude1955 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:49 am

You can also use the button created by our friend Guille
panzerbutton_mbutton09_act.png
panzerbutton_mbutton09_act.png (3.19 KiB) Viewed 269 times
Regards

Yves

terminator
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3089
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.030

Post by terminator » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 am

AKRebel wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:22 pm
Anduril wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 pm
AKRebel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:50 pm
A question in the round, is there in your view a way to make a unit through "nopurchase" not visible in the purchase screen, but still perform an upgrade?
I think this goes via scenario parameters-->Script-->Unit action.
Hello Anduril, Hello glaude1955

Thank you for your feedback, we will test your approaches.
There is a Trait "nopurchase" and "noupgrade" (equipment.pzeqp). I made a test with a unit I made "nopurchase" but still "upgrade".

Add Traits.JPG
Add Traits.JPG (64.3 KiB) Viewed 254 times

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”