H.Balck's AFRICA CORPS

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

El_Condoro
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by El_Condoro »

OK, no more feedback from me, but in the future it would be helpful to explain that not all *maps* are completed and that problems exist such as crashing the game. Not having all units finished is not a big deal but game stability is. Better yet, don't release until tested - wait the extra few days or however long it takes. Just my suggestion.
HBalck
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Location: Augsburg / Bavaria / Germany...but I am from Eastern Germany !

Post by HBalck »

OK, no more feedback from me, but in the future it would be helpful to explain that not all *maps* are completed and that problems exist such as crashing the game. Not having all units finished is not a big deal but game stability is. Better yet, don't release until tested - wait the extra few days or however long it takes. Just my suggestion.
You can give your feedback every time here - no problem with this. Please again ! I wrote - thats only a test version without the most units and terrain tiles.
Why not - thats a free version for free testers.

H.Balck
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

L6-40.................................................................................................................................................................QF 25 pounder (british 1941)
ImageImageImageImage

Unitcard:
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8159/uc25pdr.png
Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Razz1 »

It is the nopurchase that is causing units to crash the game.
DMPTeam
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by DMPTeam »

I took a short look into your files.

The problem is in the equipment.pzeqp
In line 99 the Flak has the trait "nopurchase"
If you remove this everything works fine. Maybe the "series" FLAK is the problem.
Or the combination core unit and nopurchase

Greetings Gerhard TEAM DMP :wink:

Razz wos faster.
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

Thank you all - no problem yet with the 88.

H.Balck
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

BL 6 inch 26 cwt.................................................................................................................................................................150mm sFH 18
ImageImageImageImage
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

new graphics for Flak 36 switch ATG and Flak:
I wished I would include all my nice unit animations in all directions, but now the game engine can not support this.
switsch gif:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/75cac

Also you can switsch all heavy Artillery between normally and Antitank position.
Also the Detroyers for normally anti U-Boot and artillery.

The same system I will include for my modern War Corps - to switsch between different weapon systems - for example: BMP-2 switsch between rockets and gun or the Mi-8 its the same.
The same for the most jets - you can switsch between 2 weapon systems.
Also for the transport helicopters to switsch between special units and his transport units.

H.Balck
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

I am searching for a way to use bunkers (better bunker lines or systems) as overlay tiles for hexfields with the same defend parameters for all units - the same like the trenches only with better defend parameters.
Can I do this with the modified parameters for the not really useable Lake in DATA/movement (only possible for Infantry) and DATA/terrain (Base entrenchment=9) ? But than I can not use the flamethrower units correctly or ?

Also I am searching for some helping hands for the new animation fine tunings for the most of the units.

H.Balck
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

HBalck wrote:Yes - the version runs fine ! Good work - I like the voice - I wished he can speak also my Africa Corps Campaign, can't hear my own !

H.Balck
You should take a look at the Panzer General Classical Mod. rezaf was able to use the original Panzer General voice briefings in his campaign.
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

You should take a look at the Panzer General Classical Mod. rezaf was able to use the original Panzer General voice briefings in his campaign.
I dont like the original briefings - they are bad ! I like the german version voice - its a very good voice ! OK the briefings are for the original PC campaign - not historical - but it's a very good speaker.

H.Balck
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

HBalck wrote: I dont like the original briefings - they are bad ! I like the german version voice - its a very good voice ! OK the briefings are for the original PC campaign - not historical - but it's a very good speaker.
I was referring for the fact that you say you can't use your own made briefings on your own campaign. rezaf was able to implement Panzer General briefing in his campaign mod. maybe you're missing something that he was able to solve.
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

I was referring for the fact that you say you can't use your own made briefings on your own campaign. rezaf was able to implement Panzer General briefing in his campaign mod. maybe you're missing something that he was able to solve.
Yes - I wrote this in July or August, but in the last 8 weeks I learned it. But do you not seen my campaign videos for the 1st and 18th tank division ?
I mean the voice not the the way to implant the voice !

H.Balck
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

HBalck wrote:Yes - I wrote this in July or August, but in the last 8 weeks I learned it.
Ahhh. Ok.
HBalck wrote:But do you not seen my campaign videos for the 1st and 18th tank division ?
Sorry, I haven't.
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

I send you an new Africa Corps upgrade - copy all over your Africa Corps !
Also an new test scenario with more troops for you.
I hope , we can play in some minutes. I am online now and wait - join my game - the first can play with me !

download:
https://rapidshare.com/files/408851533/ ... _Corps.zip
Sorry I forot the new equipment file:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1690365321/upgrade_.zip

H.Balck
DJ88
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by DJ88 »

Thanks for your efforts HBalck...great job on the graphics. If I have not installed your mod yet, do I download these 2 links...and that is all I need to play? Also not sure if this is still in Test/Dev or ready to play as campaign or select scenarios as MP or Single Player vs AI.
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

Thanks for your efforts HBalck...great job on the graphics. If I have not installed your mod yet, do I download these 2 links...and that is all I need to play? Also not sure if this is still in Test/Dev or ready to play as campaign or select scenarios as MP or Single Player vs AI.
You need all 3 links here !!! Its only a first test scenario - Test desert (El Agheila)

Join us at the playing server to test the scenario and game engine !

H.Balck
DJ88
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by DJ88 »

HBalck wrote:
You need all 3 links here !!! Its only a first test scenario - Test desert (El Agheila)

Join us at the playing server to test the scenario and game engine !

H.Balck
Ok so this first download is for El Agheila scenario ( scenario 1 ). I noticed you seem to also be trying to keep this mod historically accurate as much as possible.

Eventually when your mod is complete, will this be both for Multi-Player and Single Player (vs AI)?
HBalck

Post by HBalck »

Eventually when your mod is complete, will this be both for Multi-Player and Single Player (vs AI)?
Its the full DAK campaign you can play against the AI in 25 scenarios ( every scenario more than 200x 200 hexfields !) some over 300. Also you can play all great battles on slitherine server.

I hope I can finish the fist 6 scenarios in the next days - now I have to produce some outstanding 3D units.

H.Balck
Razz1
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Razz1 »

Right now it take 1 minute for the AI to move on the 200x200map with a few units.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”