H.Balck's AFRICA CORPS

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

bobk
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by bobk » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:12 am

The new units look amazing, but I am really excited about the animated units, that would make the battlefield come alive!

gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 pm

thumbs up on the animation also i like the idea it would a great add to game.

rezaf
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by rezaf » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 pm

The problem is that this doesn't work unless Rudankort does some serious work on the engine.
Won't happen, I think.

But I hope Rudankort will consider something like this for a possible sequel, it'd be useful and make the game look much less static.
Could also be useful to allow for animated terrain tiles.
_____
rezaf

demyansk
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by demyansk » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 am

is this mod out yet?

HBalck
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
Location: Augsburg / Bavaria / Germany...but I am from Eastern Germany !

Post by HBalck » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:20 pm

is this mod out yet?
No - but you can play a first DEMO version - download link is on the first side ! - in some days I will bring up an 1st finished Multiplayer scenario - Kasserine Pass 43.

H.Balck

Wings
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Wings » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Sorry to be this critical, that's really how I think about it. Excellent work on the 3D models btw.

MikeAP
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by MikeAP » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Wings,

Your critique is spot on. I completely agree, especially with the 3d models.

Kerloc
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Kerloc » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

but the stones are looking good to me
the sand and the wind in the desert erode rocks - they are actually looking smooth over time

HBalck

Post by HBalck » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 am

The last outstanding vehicles:

M-10 Wolverine
ImageImage

Marder IIA
ImageImage

Sdkfz 250/1
ImageImage

sIG II Bison

M7 Priest

10,5 leFH 18 (NEW)

5,5 zoll

7,2 zoll

H.Balck
Last edited by HBalck on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

HBalck

Post by HBalck » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 am

Sorry to be this critical, that's really how I think about it. Excellent work on the 3D models btw.
Thank you - thats all right - I will set it new in an improved version later - but for now I will set a first playable version for my MP-friends in Germany.

H.Balck

Ballermann
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Ballermann » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi.
I now the Mod is not ready yet, but is it possible, that you post an update with the new units you have made, please?
Sorry, for my bad school english...

HBalck

Post by HBalck » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

I now the Mod is not ready yet, but is it possible, that you post an update with the new units you have made, please?
Why ? This units are only for our Africa Corps !!!

H.Balck

Micha63

Post by Micha63 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 am

Unbelivable.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 am

If those units will not be free for others using in their mods, after your release your mod, I revoke my permission for you using the sounds of Real Sound Mod.
While I've nothing to oppose to your decision, after all they are your hard work, I hope you understand my.

HBalck

Post by HBalck » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

If those units will not be free for others using in their mods, after your release your mod, I revoke my permission for you using the sounds of Real Sound Mod.
While I've nothing to oppose to your decision, after all they are your hard work, I hope you understand my.
OK thats realistic - you can use my units - but I need a correct question and than I will give my OK.
Its to mutch work for me to work out the sounds for WW2 - I do that for WW3 yet and its many many work - not so mutch like the 3D unit making, 3D map design or the hisitorical troop tress and mapmaking - but BTW its also alote of work.

H.Balck

Micha63

Post by Micha63 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Only idea, in the peoplegeneral installers you have countless good sounds you could use.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 pm

HBalck wrote:
OK thats realistic - you can use my units - but I need a correct question and than I will give my OK.
Its to mutch work for me to work out the sounds for WW2 - I do that for WW3 yet and its many many work - not so mutch like the 3D unit making, 3D map design or the hisitorical troop tress and mapmaking - but BTW its also alote of work.

H.Balck
The question HBalck, is that I don't intend to use them by myself. I'm not a campaign maker or a skin creator. What I really would like, is to see your units, free to be used by any other Panzer Corps modder and campaign maker, of course always giving the proper credit. It's a question of sharing with the community.

HBalck

Post by HBalck » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:07 pm

The question HBalck, is that I don't intend to use them by myself. I'm not a campaign maker or a skin creator. What I really would like, is to see your units, free to be used by any other Panzer Corps modder and campaign maker, of course always giving the proper credit. It's a question of sharing with the community.
The only problem is - I dont like to see my hunderts of units in unhistorical or not correct produced scenarios / Campaigns !!!
I hope - you can understand this , but with a good mod project I will give all users my units.

H.Balck

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 am

HBalck wrote:
The only problem is - I dont like to see my hunderts of units in unhistorical or not correct produced scenarios / Campaigns !!!
I hope - you can understand this , but with a good mod project I will give all users my units.

H.Balck
To be honest, I think probably hardly any of the campaign makers, would meet your strict requirements criterium.
I understand it perfectly, but don't share the same idea.
It's your prerogative, what you do with your own work, and be sure that I respect that.
But in that case, I'm afraid, I can't give my permission. You see, I believe in community efforts and in sharing. I hope you can understand that.

Ballermann

Post by Ballermann » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 pm

HBalck wrote:The only problem is - I dont like to see my hunderts of units in unhistorical or not correct produced scenarios / Campaigns !!!

H.Balck

I want to use your units for my unique-equipment, only for that... like many other gamers.
Sorry, for my bad school english...

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”