Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

rezaf
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by rezaf »

Blohm & Voss P.211/01

Image Image

Designed a part of the Volksjaeger initiative, this project caused positive resonance when appraised by the RLM. Still, they were inconclusive, and B&V were kept waiting until the course of the war prevented any further work on the design.

Download
_____
rezaf
Last edited by rezaf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Focke-Wulf Triebflügel

Image Image

This german concept of a VTOL aircraft intended to combat the ever-increasing allied bombing raids from locations with no available airfields was undoubtedly an unusual project. However, it hadn't progressed beyond initial wind-tunnel tests by the end of the war.

Download
_____
rezaf
Last edited by rezaf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Heinkel P.1079B

Image Image

A project for a two pilot heavy all-weather fighter that was only in it's very early stages when the war ended. It probably wasn't even submitted to the RLM, but work progressed for a couple of months under US supervision throughout the summer of 1945.

Download
_____
rezaf
Last edited by rezaf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Heinkel P.1076

Image Image

Late 1944 project for a piston based high altitude fighter whose design was based on the earlier He 100 and He 112 designs, which, while impressive, failed to win Heinkel actual contracts from the RLM.

Download
_____
rezaf
Last edited by rezaf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Daimler Benz Projekt B

Image Image

Developed in cooperation with Focke-Wulf, this project for a huge carrier aircraft was intended to transport either guided bombs or Kamikaze-style human piloted flying bombs across a range of up to 17000km(!). The RLMs lack of enthusiasm for self-sacrifice weapons and the quickly diminishing emphasis on heavy bombers eventually caused this project to fall through.

Download
_____
rezaf
Last edited by rezaf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Messerschmitt Me 262 HG III

Image Image

Although the production version of the Me 262 was already an impressive aircraft, quite a few compromises had to be made in order to get it onto the assembly line in a timely manner.
Thus, willy Messerschmitt, designer of the aircraft, felt there was still some room for improvements - his main goal being the increase of the maximum speed of the plane.
The culmination of those proposed improvements was to be the Me 262 HG III - one of the most advanced designs still in active development when the war came to an end. It incorporated so many changes it essentially was a different aircraft.

Download
_____
rezaf
Last edited by rezaf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Kerensky wrote:I still have the original box for that flight simulator. All I have to say is... Where's my Gotha?! :D
I'll see what I can do... :)
_____
rezaf
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

gotha is coming and hopefully alot more rezaf has done a great job on the units this is what i wanted thats why i made the thread how nice he is of a person took my planes i wanted and made them for me.then went ever further to use them in panzercorps great idea rezaf and thanks.there are over a hinred units that could be added i know he isnt going to do them all but great work on this so far.not sure if he will add my haunebu project but maybe people might think thats silly looking.also hopefully there could be the panzer x and panzer ix,with maus sister tank the lowe.wonderful work man thanks again.
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

forgot to mention hope rezaf dont mind but he did a great job on a few tanks i wanted the p1000 ratte and p1500 monster tanks.both turned out superb hope he will add these for others to use in game.but i do have one question to ask anyone when adding these to game the attack and defence strenth how high can you go i thought the max was 28 but who made the m1a2 has attack of 36 i think so just wanted to ask how high the game will let you set it at so no crashing thanks.
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

How much thought has been put into all the stats of these new units?
Release dates, price, combat stats?
Are there scenarios and campaigns that will utilize them?
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

i thought rezaf was going to put stats for each plane but maybe after he is done with putting a download link to these.and adding more units im not to sure this was something we talked about.he came up with this great idea so maybe adding a campaign would be nice.i already have these into my game just to see what they look like very nice indeed.the stats i can change later i just wanted to add them into game play i love the haunebu flying saucer plane that german were working on might sound silly but he did a great job on the icon and all the icons so far.i want to help him but i have no idea of what to do.he is also trying to help me on this also rezaf has been very buisy he's probably saying stop bothering me lol.
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

is there a way to add to the panzercorps data if you wanted for example be able to purchase technology each turn lets say.this way you can add these units when enough tech was made for a certain plane.like in 1939 campaign.you might say technology wasnt so advanced so early on but thats what would make this game play different.panzercorps doesnt play out historical anyways if you play germans you can change history so why not add this option also.not sure what people think hope its an ok option to use.
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Check the cheat codes. ;)

viewtopic.php?t=25990
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

this didnt answer question i dont want to cheat what i wanted to ask is with lets say these new units when adding them to game data when choosing attack,move,defence so on what does panzercorps number set to can attack only be set highest to 28 or can you go higher than 28 is it coded to only see attack of 28.or will it see lets say i put attack of 33 will it see that or just 28.if i can remember the old panzer general 2 when i changed attack to higher than what was set of 28 in game data it kept crashing.is there a set attack can you go up to 100 attack not that i will but just asking this question thanks.
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

gunhojr wrote:this didnt answer question i dont want to cheat what i wanted to ask is with lets say these new units when adding them to game data when choosing attack,move,defence so on what does panzercorps number set to can attack only be set highest to 28 or can you go higher than 28 is it coded to only see attack of 28.or will it see lets say i put attack of 33 will it see that or just 28.if i can remember the old panzer general 2 when i changed attack to higher than what was set of 28 in game data it kept crashing.is there a set attack can you go up to 100 attack not that i will but just asking this question thanks.
Don't load your game start a new one.
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

im sorry maybe im not asking correctly ill put it this way from new created units like these when you add them to data equipment.pzequip where you add the add fuel,add ammo section whats the max attack and defence is it 28 or can you go hire than that.for example tiger 2 is soft 9 and hard is 24 what is the highest number an soft and hard attack can you use.if i add new unit p.1078 plane and i want to set air attack to 35 can i do that or max is 28.hope this helps my question again sorry if i didnt write correct.
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Maybe there is a language barrier, I'm guessing English isn't your first language.
Why would you think there's some sort of arbitrary cap? Especially when there are lots of already units in the game with very high attack values (Karl and Gustav).
Just put your numbers into the equipment file, start a new game, and it should work fine. Does that solve the issue?
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Works just fine for me.
http://i.imgur.com/6yPuS.jpg
gunhojr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gunhojr »

ok
Last edited by gunhojr on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
rezaf

Post by rezaf »

Kerensky wrote:How much thought has been put into all the stats of these new units?
Release dates, price, combat stats?
Are there scenarios and campaigns that will utilize them?
I was initially going to put suggested stats with each unit - however, for most of the planes, it'd essentially be picking random numbers, as they never really flew.
I don't have a true idea what real-life statistics resulted in which PzC combat values, either. Also, chosing realistic dates would usually push them out of the PzC timeframe.
So for now, I'm just putting them out there without hard suggestions.

About a campaign, I initially thought gunhojr was going to create one - this all started with him giving me a specific list of planes he wanted. I, for one, am hard at work improving PG Classic and sadly don't have the time to do another proper campaign, sorry.

@gunhojr: I already explained to you there's no limit to combat stats in a way that you envisioned, remember? The upper ceiling iss probably somewhere past 200, because that's all that can fit into a byte value. Well, depending on how the negative (defense only) values are handled, it could also be 127.
Oh, and the Hanebu is a purely fictional craft, which is why I haven't added it to the thread.
_____
rezaf

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”