Put your unit requests here please

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

4kEY
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Put your unit requests here please

Post by 4kEY » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 am

Nice, Chris.

I noticed you have no attack SFX for your flampanzer. VPaulus has some really good flamethrower SFX in his RSM.

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by bebro » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Yup, I can confirm that :)

phip
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by phip » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 pm

flakfernrohr wrote:I've requested it before, but I will request it again. Russian Marines! Russian and German Penal troops, Russian Conscripts, British Ghurkas, British-Indian Troops, French Algerian.
For armor, I request an E25, Tiger III E100, E100 Maus turret (that can be skinned) and an E90 Crocodile (what a tank!) :shock: .
i can just join flakfernrohr's request for the infantry units. would love to have the Ghurkas :) and in addition British and US Commando paratroopers (i wouldn't mind if just the berets have different colors) :D

Uhu
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by Uhu » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:43 pm

- Icons are already for Ghurkas - the DMP Team made for the AK add-on them, they fight as Britsh bridge engineers.
- French Algerian: you can use that the icon for the Spanish Natiolist Morocco inf troop icon.

phip wrote:
flakfernrohr wrote:I've requested it before, but I will request it again. Russian Marines! Russian and German Penal troops, Russian Conscripts, British Ghurkas, British-Indian Troops, French Algerian.
For armor, I request an E25, Tiger III E100, E100 Maus turret (that can be skinned) and an E90 Crocodile (what a tank!) :shock: .
i can just join flakfernrohr's request for the infantry units. would love to have the Ghurkas :) and in addition British and US Commando paratroopers (i wouldn't mind if just the berets have different colors) :D

Uhu

Post by Uhu » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:54 pm

I would like to ask you for a "lighter" town type -> village. The vanilla version would be absolute good for that, only with fewer buildings and with more green (trees, fields) and mostly with houses only with groundfloor (the cruch should stay! :). Maybe an another version of onion dome churches for Russia would be also very good.
And it would be nice, if it could be already built in the LayerTerrain/Frozen/Muddy files in one of the empty slots.

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by bebro » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 am

Some of the vanilla gfx (in the editor under overlays > stations) have little houses, no fields though. Maybe those help you?

Uhu

Post by Uhu » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 am

Maybe I could even edit the vanilla towns, I have only fears, that I cannot put it in an empty slot - I still cannot handle layers.
bebro wrote:Some of the vanilla gfx (in the editor under overlays > stations) have little houses, no fields though. Maybe those help you?

El_Condoro
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by El_Condoro » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Have you had a look at Massi's terrain mod - it has a number of new towns and other things in the Stations overlays.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 pm

As most modded terrain tiles, Massi's look well in the map. But when they have icon units over some the most detailed, the map seems to much cluttered to me. And that can be terrible for gameplay.
Alias, most modders, seem to forget that the graphical work must be subjected to the gameplay and not the other way around. Things might look beautiful, but this is a game that is played by different kind of people, and some with different kind of handicaps. And I'm not referring only to the terrain tiles. For example some of the modded icon units, when having different unit position angles, do disturb the graphical balance and will turn the map awareness more hard.
Well it seems, I've just said it...

Uhu

Post by Uhu » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Yes, I have them, but I don't like the style - they don't fit right to the other overlay structures (this is my opinion of course) - although the industrial ones will be used in Hun campaign as units for defense.
El_Condoro wrote:Have you had a look at Massi's terrain mod - it has a number of new towns and other things in the Stations overlays.

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by bebro » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 pm

If you made a graphic and have trouble to put it into a layered pic you could send it to me, I put it in. I actually hate working with those terrain pics, since it's easy to mess up stuff if you aren't careful (which I found out the hard way), but unless you want me to redo everything it should be no prob to put something in ;)

Chris10
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Chris10 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 pm

I made now a proper Henschel for Panzercoprs East and forgot to upload it...stupid me...
so here it goes together with a lend-lease A-20 Douglas :wink:

Henschel HS-129 B1/B2
efx:
HS_129.png 0 0 0 AirCannons1 AirCannons1 air1 air2 air3

A-20 Douglas lend-lease
I didnt bothered about efx...using the B-25 efx should work as both planes are same size

enjoy

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by bebro » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Since earlier British Indian Inf was requested, I made a quick modification for my own purpose (nothing spectacular, just cloned Brit inf plus turbans), maybe some find it useful. There may come some more over time...

Image Image

Edit: is there actually somebody working on the requested inf here already? If so please say so, then we don't have double work :)

I would be interested to make Indian HW, maybe Brit Commandos and Gurkhas.

Ballermann

Post by Ballermann » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 pm

bebro wrote:Since earlier British Indian Inf was requested, I made a quick modification for my own purpose (nothing spectacular, just cloned Brit inf plus turbans), maybe some find it useful.
Thank you, very nice :P
bebro wrote:I would be interested to make Indian HW, maybe Brit Commandos and Gurkhas.
Here are some Commandos:
http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/vi ... 91&t=27357
Sorry, for my bad school english...

marinerover
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by marinerover » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Figured I'd give unit creation a shot. looking at making some units for a Korean War campaign. Its not a KW vintage tank but I figured the US could use a heavy tank for early on in the war, so I made the M6 Heavy. Anyone interesting in creating units for something like that? Most of the major units carry over to that war.
M6 heavy.png
M6 heavy.png (29.12 KiB) Viewed 4817 times

Uhu

Post by Uhu » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 am

I have not much information about that era, but the modell looks very nice - good work!
marinerover wrote:Figured I'd give unit creation a shot. looking at making some units for a Korean War campaign. Its not a KW vintage tank but I figured the US could use a heavy tank for early on in the war, so I made the M6 Heavy. Anyone interesting in creating units for something like that? Most of the major units carry over to that war.
M6 heavy.png

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by bebro » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Yep looking good. I didn't know an M6 tank even existed before, but now read it was a project plus some examples produced for evaluation...Though for Korea, shouldn't there be better types already - M26 for example?

Jost my 2 cents, as said the pic looks fine :)

edit: Ballermann - those are nice, but maybe I still try to make some. More choice ;)

marinerover

Post by marinerover » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks, yeah the M6 was a prototype used mainly for getting crowds on the homefront excited to buy war bonds. As far as Korea, most of the Russian ground and air vehicles would transfer over to a North Korean side well. The US would need a few more ground vehicles, but the aircraft would be key in terms of jets. I'll give that a shot. I know there are a few modern war mods being worked on, but a Korean campaign seems like it would be an easy creation.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes it would be nice a Korean campaign. :)

marinerover

Post by marinerover » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm a novice at modding, but I'll give putting a Korean war scenario together and see how it goes. Here is my first shot at an aircraft, didn't see service in Korea, but its the same era, B36-Peacemaker.
Attachments
B36_Peacemaker.png
B36_Peacemaker.png (83.39 KiB) Viewed 4784 times

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”