[MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC 3 (23/12/13)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators, Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Post Reply
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Posts: 521
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Location: London

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by Cataphract88 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 am

Hi Niki,

Is this mod stand-alone, or does it need to be used with your earlier Italian mod :?:
Richard

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 4135
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by nikivdd » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 am

Richard1 wrote:Hi Niki,

Is this mod stand-alone, or does it need to be used with your earlier Italian mod :?:
It is the first part of the new Roma Victor! campaign. It will be released in several parts. At the end of last scenario, core is saved for the next part. There are still some bigunits pics lacking, but that will be taken care of by the next update.

Roma Victor! 1 will be re-released with additional localisation in german.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Posts: 521
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Location: London

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by Cataphract88 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Thanks Niki,

Great work as always. :D :D :D
Richard

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by okiemcguire » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey nikivdd, would love to play it...however, I have not heard from the administrators on the streitmacht site as to my registration. Got the initial email about them reviewing it and that is it. You have any pull?

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 4135
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by nikivdd » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 am

okiemcguire wrote:Hey nikivdd, would love to play it...however, I have not heard from the administrators on the streitmacht site as to my registration. Got the initial email about them reviewing it and that is it. You have any pull?
I assume you registered under the same nick. I've send a PM to one of the owners of the forum.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by okiemcguire » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Thanks nikivdd! You are right, I used the same nick. Hopefully, soon I can play another one your masterpiece mods...

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by okiemcguire » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 am

Thanks anyway nikivdd... I have yet to hear from the website. I have enough to keep me busy with the Italian Campaign 2.0, and all the DMP mods....

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 4135
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (02/09/13)

Post by nikivdd » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:24 am

Roma Victor! 1 re-release in English and German final

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8b8fjy

Roma Victor! 2 -DLC 1 + GME Part: bigunit pictures update and extra downloadlink

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ajkux
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Nameless
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:46 am

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by Nameless » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi nikivdd,

Thanks for links with your exellent mods.



edit:

In first scenario Ceuta there is ghost unit "AB 25" - recon sqd without icon. If I use it game crash.

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 4135
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by nikivdd » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:26 am

Nameless wrote:Hi nikivdd,

Thanks for links with your exellent mods.



edit:

In first scenario Ceuta there is ghost unit "AB 25" - recon sqd without icon. If I use it game crash.
DLC 1 part to extract in \documents\mygames\panzer corps\mods
GME part to extract in \slitherine\panzer corps\mods
Did you activate the GME part in GME program?

How to install Generic Mod Enabler? viewtopic.php?f=147&t=27158
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Nameless
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:46 am

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by Nameless » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Yes, I installed mod as You say. All units works great but only this AB-25 don,t have icon. But it is no problem. I sell AB-25 and use much better recon unit from missions two. Thanks for great mod and help.

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by okiemcguire » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:36 pm

First of all... Thanks Nikivdd for allowing us to dowload from a different source. I have yet to hear back from the Streitmacht admin about my login request (except for the initial email you receive when you first request).. Oh well....

I was experiencing the same issue as Nameless above. I tried to add a screenshot but could not get it down to the size that could be accepted on this site. I will do as he did to get around it..

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 4135
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by nikivdd » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:05 pm

I'll check the AB-25 issue out when i'm back from vacation, it is probably something stupid that i changed without noticing.

You can always send the screenshot to nikivdd@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by maho1973 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello everybody!
Because Nico is currently on vacation, I will point out a possible solution: :idea:
In the equipment file of the GME part the allocated image file on position 1055 - No 1826 for the AB-25 reconnaissance unit must be renamed as follows: Ita_Fiat_Ansaldo.png (old name: Italian_Auto_Blindado.png)
After that the unit is visible again and can be used as usual.
The game no longer crashes after that. :D

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Posts: 4135
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by nikivdd » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:29 pm

maho1973 wrote:Hello everybody!
Because Nico is currently on vacation, I will point out a possible solution: :idea:
In the equipment file of the GME part the allocated image file on position 1055 - No 1826 for the AB-25 reconnaissance unit must be renamed as follows: Ita_Fiat_Ansaldo.png (old name: Italian_Auto_Blindado.png)
After that the unit is visible again and can be used as usual.
The game no longer crashes after that. :D
Now i remember, when completing the bigunit pictures for the italian units, i renamed the AB-25 pngs but forgot to match the name in the efile.
Sorry about that guys.

Perhaps Maho can upload the correct e-file as a temporarily solution while i am on holiday.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by maho1973 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

nikivdd wrote:
maho1973 wrote:Hello everybody!
Because Nico is currently on vacation, I will point out a possible solution: :idea:
In the equipment file of the GME part the allocated image file on position 1055 - No 1826 for the AB-25 reconnaissance unit must be renamed as follows: Ita_Fiat_Ansaldo.png (old name: Italian_Auto_Blindado.png)
After that the unit is visible again and can be used as usual.
The game no longer crashes after that. :D
Now i remember, when completing the bigunit pictures for the italian units, i renamed the AB-25 pngs but forgot to match the name in the efile.
Sorry about that guys.

Perhaps Maho can upload the correct e-file as a temporarily solution while i am on holiday.
Of course, I'll upload the modified e-file tomorrow. 8)

maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by maho1973 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 am

Hello everybody!
As I've promised, here is the modified e-file:
equipment.rar
(33.13 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
:D
Just copy it into the data folder in the GME-Part. 8)

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by okiemcguire » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Ok, I did. Reset the GME for Roma Victor and started the game. It still does not show up on the map or as a picture in the unit list.

maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by maho1973 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:16 pm

okiemcguire wrote:Ok, I did. Reset the GME for Roma Victor and started the game. It still does not show up on the map or as a picture in the unit list.
That's a little bit strange indeed, because I've played the whole Roma Victor! 2 - DLC 1 V.02 today and I used that equipment file. Besides the fact that I could reach no DV in the last scenario Menton again, I had no problems and the AB 25 was to the availability of AB 40 in use.
Anyway, what exactly did you do?
Do you have the Mod disabled first in GME before you have changed the file?
The extracted file has to be copied in the data folder in the GME part, i.e. D:\Panzer Corps\Panzer Corps\MODS\Roma Victor 2 DLC_1\Data (overwrite!)
The MODS folder has been created by the GME in the Panzer Corps main directory.
After that, load the GME part in the GME again and start the game.

okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: [MOD] Roma Victor! 2 - DLC (14/09/13)

Post by okiemcguire » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:04 am

maho1973 wrote:
okiemcguire wrote:Ok, I did. Reset the GME for Roma Victor and started the game. It still does not show up on the map or as a picture in the unit list.
That's a little bit strange indeed, because I've played the whole Roma Victor! 2 - DLC 1 V.02 today and I used that equipment file. Besides the fact that I could reach no DV in the last scenario Menton again, I had no problems and the AB 25 was to the availability of AB 40 in use.
Anyway, what exactly did you do?
Do you have the Mod disabled first in GME before you have changed the file?
The extracted file has to be copied in the data folder in the GME part, i.e. D:\Panzer Corps\Panzer Corps\MODS\Roma Victor 2 DLC_1\Data (overwrite!)
The MODS folder has been created by the GME in the Panzer Corps main directory.
After that, load the GME part in the GME again and start the game.
I downloaded and extracted the file as directed. It is located in "C:\Program File(x86)\Slitherine\Panzer Corps\MODS\Roma Victor 2_GME\Data\equipment.pzeqp". I attached the properties jpg.

I did diable the GME, replaced the pzeqp, then enabled the GME. Same results.
Attachments
Eqp_File.JPG
Eqp_File.JPG (43.69 KiB) Viewed 3658 times

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”